Shearer

I know he has avoided it so far, but i expect he will eventually go into management at some level, he gets linked to just about every job in real life, how come he isnt in the fm09 database? or have I just missed something?

How many other people are missing?

the problem if he is put in the game, he'll probably be hired quickly due to his reputation, whereas we have no idea exactly when he'll choose to take up a staff role, or as skorp said, what staff role that would be

I know he has avoided it so far, but i expect he will eventually go into management at some level, he gets linked to just about every job in real life, how come he isnt in the fm09 database? or have I just missed something?

How many other people are missing?

The reason he's not in the game is because he's curently not in management irl. The reason he's not gone into management yet is because he's not qualified yet (he's currently still doing his coaching badges). If a club were to approach him thought I dont think his lack of qualifications in line with premiership rules would be a problem though because Middlesborough employed Gareth Southgate even though he was unqualified and the league allowed this.

Archived