There's only two Lulinhas?!

I've been suffering from the bug where you loan a player to another club but something goes wrong and they gain a kind of limbo status where they can play for the loan club but you pay their wages and can't recall them. I thought I'd been clever and found a work around by loaning him to another club then recalling him but guess what, I thought wrong. Now there are two Lulinhas, one at my club with all the normal options but another is still at the loan club Udinese and it appears the two are linked, i.e. if he plays for Udinese he gets tired for me. I've tried selling him, releasing him on a free, nothing works, any ideas?

It throws up all kinds of interesting situations though, what happens if one Lulinha gets injured? Can they both play at the same time? WIll they be twice as tired after a match? Will they train twice as much? And the best one I thought of was...

If I sell my Lulinha to Udinese will he end up playing with himself?

It throws up all kinds of interesting situations though, what happens if one Lulinha gets injured? Can they both play at the same time? WIll they be twice as tired after a match? Will they train twice as much? And the best one I thought of was...

If I sell my Lulinha to Udinese will he end up playing with himself?

Set up a friendly against undinese and see if lulinha can play against himself:D

Archived