Has anyone unlocked everything

I have unlocked Sugar Daddy, Place On Board, International Management and can just sell all my players to unlock Open Transfer Window.

However, my unlce has tried connecting my PSP to the comp with no sucess so i can't share the file icon_frown.gif

Tips To Unlock Unlockables

Sugar Daddy : As many people have said, take over an Australian team. It is easier to get the Sugar Daddy as you don't need too many manager points.

No Transfer Window Take over a big club and sell all the players. Then, once you have made a large profit its unlocked.

International Management This one requires patience. You have to work your way through it or do as someone posted reguarly. However, i recommend not using this as it is cheating.

1) Get an International Job.

2) Qualify for WC

3) Save before each game and play until you win the WC.

Place On Board Stay at a club for about 10 seasons and win a lot of Cups and leagues.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

International Management This one requires patience. You have to work your way through it or do as someone posted reguarly. However, i recommend not using this as it is cheating.

1) Get an International Job.

2) Qualify for WC

3) Save before each game and play until you win the WC.

Place On Board Stay at a club for about 10 seasons and win a lot of Cups and leagues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True about the cheating i spose, but i think its a better option than ppl just asking for others to post save files here...

Also, im not sure if u hav seen it or not, but there is a prob in the a-league with showing number of leagues won-despite having about 11 minor prems and 9 finals wins, i still have "Leagues: 0" in manager profile...Would this affect Place on Board? Been there almost 13 years now...

No worries, started a game with newly promoted Weymouth in English conference so that should keep me busy for a while and hopefully unlock board position there.

Tottenham Fan- have u tried offering them to other clubs for a fair bit less than theyr worth? Even if u get a little bit for each player it should quickly accumulate well into the millions

For those wanting to unlock the 'no transfer window' option, there is an easier way, but it is cheating.

Swap a big club (like chelsea) for a small club (like Burton), so chelsea are in conference and burtin in EPL.

Then try and sell chelsea's players and you should unlock it pretty quickly because you will not need to make as much as you are in the conference.

Also try lowering the reputation of the bigger club.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tottenham Fan:

What year are you in with chelsea and is it on FMH07? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FMH06, and was in the first season, just sold all the players as i got bids of at least £8,000,000 for each player

this is the foldr that contains the configuration is in the savegame foldr :ULES00549FMHCFG

I suggest 4 u to backup your files like the savegames of Fm2k7 and the "old" folder ULES00549FMHCFG...now copy'n'past this foldr (the 1 downloaded) to your memory stick in the appropriate foldr of course, now load fm...change your lang if is different from yours

and then u can:

a)load your save and enable the sugar daddy in-game to join the cash also with the much appreciated bug that let us to rejoin everytime the sugar daddy

b)start new game

!!!To set sugar daddy fo to settings or in the first menu or in game

Hi!!! from Hjacked of maxconsole.net

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benjaminoo:

I unlocked International Managment by winning the Asian Cup with Australia icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucky you, I had to win the WC wih France to unlock it.

I have unlocked the sugar daddy and remove transfer windows unlockables.

To get the sugar daddy unlockable: win the asians champions league and the australian a-league twice in a row.

To get the remove tranfer windows unlockable: make a huge profit in the transfer market. Somewhere between £90-115m. I cant be sure because i sold mamadou diarra for £25m to chelsea. Hope this helps. P.S. Where is Sherman Andres Cardenas on PSP? hes a legend

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds for ever:

I have unlocked the sugar daddy and remove transfer windows unlockables.

To get the sugar daddy unlockable: win the asians champions league and the australian a-league twice in a row.

To get the remove tranfer windows unlockable: make a huge profit in the transfer market. Somewhere between £90-115m. I cant be sure because i sold mamadou diarra for £25m to chelsea. Hope this helps. P.S. Where is Sherman Andres Cardenas on PSP? hes a legend </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pablo Ore ain't in either...2 of the best attacking midfielders not in the game? icon_confused.gif

Archived