Squad harmony

It is unclear to me how the board judges about squad harmony. I already had some players that were a little worried by the lack of harmony. My board kept telling me that they were happy with the discipline in the changing rooms.

Over time, this problem was solving but one of my 1st squad players became angry about everything that happened. (He disliked one of my players, was angry about warnings because he didn't appear at training, was angry because he felt he should be 1st team regular, hated me (I hated him too, but that isn't on my profile ;)). I tried to sell him for a long time, but every club that tried to sign him wasn't good enough for him.

At a certain time, my board was telling me that they were worried about the lack of discipline. I fired the player I mentioned and everything was fine. Not one of the other concerns at any other player has changed. So I keep on wondering if one player can cause your board to consider fireing you because of the lack of discipline, but I can't imagine that there is someone that never have one unhappy player in his squad. And one unhappy player cause other players worrying about the lack of harmony...

Well, I hope I did the right thing because I feel that it has a big influence on my job status. I know what caused the problems but it's not totally clear how to solve this. Luckily I'm still in for all the silverware so that has saved me my job a lot of times.

my lack of squad harmony appeared to be because the club i recently took over were underachieving at the time. Finished off the season and have started ok in the next season (W 2 D 1 L 1) and now the problems are gone. There was no disliked players in the squad so the few i did get rid of in the summer wouldn't point to it being due to players liking or disliking each other.

Looks to be linked to league performance for me, which i'd say, although it is a factor, wouldn't be a major factor

Archived