Ultimate Sugar Daddy Cheat

dDon't know if this has been said but I discovered it today. When you have sugar daddy enabled, spend all your transfer funds. then go to preferences, disable it and press confirm. A status bar will show it saving. then re-enable it and confirm again. the sugar daddy will give you all your transfer money back! spend it all and repeat again as many times as you like! infinate money! (although only a maximum amount at any 1 time i.e I was spurs and the most I could get at anytime was 26.5 m, but as I'm sure you'll agree, that's more than enough)

dDon't know if this has been said but I discovered it today. When you have sugar daddy enabled, spend all your transfer funds. then go to preferences, disable it and press confirm. A status bar will show it saving. then re-enable it and confirm again. the sugar daddy will give you all your transfer money back! spend it all and repeat again as many times as you like! infinate money! (although only a maximum amount at any 1 time i.e I was spurs and the most I could get at anytime was 26.5 m, but as I'm sure you'll agree, that's more than enough)

Just done this on my game and I have now received another £47 million for Man U. I am off to buy more young south american players as they are amazing in this game. I have already bought about 6 players with amazing stats for 15 - 19 year olds and have more on my shortlist. I currently have about 15 foreigners playing for United. Thank god there is no limit in this version.

I know, I change my view on the squad screen to the nationalities and it's just a mosiac of brazil and argentina flags! The most I have spent on any young player is 2M (adu) and I now have a team on 30m+ rated players!

Archived