new contract!

well i started the game in december 2007 so i could play a long pre-season before getting into it for real with AC Milan in the 2008/2009 season. im now at july 1st, 2008 and Berlusconi just offered me a 2-year contract extension worth £100,000 per week! i didn't think i would get such a massive boost in my contract without having even played a competitive match but there ya go :p

y would u have such a long preseason??? doesnt that just get boring????

well i am able to bring in a few players when they are younger which in some cases means their cost is down from if i start in 2008. also if i bring in some players they have time to settle into the squad before the actual season starts. i also set up a weekly friendly to make some extra cash so i had games going and the only time it got boring was when the players all go on holiday in may so for 2 months i cant really do anything but scout out players on other teams :p

Sorry but I fail to see:

a) How is that cheating. Nothnig wrong with a longer pre season to get settled in and used to your squad before kick off. Unusual maybe but not cheating.

b) Its Megaman's game and its really not your or anyone's place to say its cheating. If thats the way he wants to play then let him.

c) Not sure it's worthwhile bumping a 5 hour old thread just to accuse someone of cheating.

But hey thats just my opinion

Archived