promotion of reserve team into "playable leagues"

Hello,

had a quick look but could not find any corresponding thread. So, my apologies if already treated somewhere else.

Could anybody tell me how promotion from "non-playable leagues" into "playable leagues" is being handled. To be more precise, I am thinking of playing in the German Bundesliga and was wondering if there is a possibility that my reserve team would someday be promoted to the "3rd league", i.e. the lowest playable league in FM?

Only teams from the highest unplayable division at the start of the game can get promoted. It is also mostly based on club reputation whether they get promoted or not.

I see. Thank you.

Could you also tell me where I could check my club's ranking? (suppose we are talking about the parent's club ranking)? Is this the same thing as the "world club ranking"?

I see. Thank you.

Could you also tell me where I could check my club's ranking? (suppose we are talking about the parent's club ranking)? Is this the same thing as the "world club ranking"?

I don't understand what you mean by ranking. Do you mean UEFA coefficients?

I actually think berndr means the clubs reputation? I am not aware of any in the game where this can be found. But you can get the information from the editor, however this will only tell you the reputation at the start of the game. Other people use in game editors or scouts that I am guessing would show this also, but I haven't used one for awhile, so I am not the best to advise on that part.

does that mean that someone who is say 3 leagues away from conference north/south will never get to that level?

Yeah, that is true.

I actually think berndr means the clubs reputation? I am not aware of any in the game where this can be found. But you can get the information from the editor, however this will only tell you the reputation at the start of the game. Other people use in game editors or scouts that I am guessing would show this also, but I haven't used one for awhile, so I am not the best to advise on that part.

Ok. Well if you want your exact reputation then you can use an ingame editor to see it like FMRTE.

Yeah, that is true.

Ok. Well if you want your exact reputation then you can use an ingame editor to see it like FMRTE.

Okay. Thanks to all for their replies.

I know that this is not for this part of the forum, :D but then the "surest" solution would obviously then be to use the editor to swap the reserve team with one the teams that are currently playing in the lowest playable league. ..

Only teams from the highest unplayable division at the start of the game can get promoted. It is also mostly based on club reputation whether they get promoted or not.

But still... Can B or II squads get promoted from 4th tier (highest unplayable) to the 3rd tier? In previous versions that couldnt happen and I havent tested it so. Now that B teams work like an actual club maybe they can but can II teams do it? (Germany reserves)

Archived