Fergie and Utd

hmm since it seems my old thread got spammed a bit by some people ill start up a new one in the hope that it does not happen again....

anyway, backstory is that fergie is 79 on my game and still managing Utd, but they just got relegated and now in the championship and he still doesnt get sacked, yet they were predicted to finish 6th that season, after that his job security was very insecure.... that in itself is amazing, but now they are 18th after 9 games in the championship and now his job is stable!! lunacy lol, maybe a bug of some kind? im still playing my old save on 9.1.0

What is the point in starting a new one??

Post boosting??

Just clogging up the forum with stuff that has already been posted as you have stated.

Please leave moderating to the moderators.

not entirely sure.... they finished rock bottom in the end, a full 11 points off safety and with only 5 wins over the whole year...

actually i just took a look, from 2017 till the 2021/2022 season where they were relegated they bought a massive 4 players totalling 9m spent, whereas in the 2016 they spent 40m alone.... i think the money dried up, i guess, or maybe they just thought they didnt need strengthening, most of their players are enterring their latter years..... just like fergie lol

Archived