Who should i be?Man City or Villa

Villa....

Agbonlahor and Carew up top are soild together..

Barry and Reo-Coker in the mid... Quailty

Im in my 2nd season with villa and 2nd in the league.... Gabby has 30 goals with 2 games till end of season...

Villa all the way!! :thup::thup::thup:

Im looking for a team outside the top four!im stuck on deciding whether to be villa or city because city have a squad which needs a lot of improvement and loads of cash while villa have a solid first team but only bout 6mil to spend!

which would be the better long term game?

hi mark imo i would be aston villa as in my experience the game gets very boring after about a season with them as in the second summer transfer window you get given about 150 million to spend so the game gets very easy after that.

also like you say the villa team is very good so therefor do'sent need as much money to get up to standard

and over time i feel that you would get a better sense of achievement if you got success with them.

but its your game so go with who you want this is just one guys opinion.

Villa. Citeh would be the most boring game. Ever.

EDIT: Wait a minute, you're called 'mark-united fan'. Only a scummy red would be so presumptuous to call them selves 'united' and ignore the fact there are 600 other clubs out there with the name united. Perhaps Citeh would suit you more, looking to jump ship now are you just before all the big name players and trophies start to shift to the blue side of Manchester?

Villa - I am in 2015 with my side - have won 2 CL's and 2 FA cups - never won the league but I am currently 1 point clear from Man U with 7 games to go.

There is a lot of money to be made with their squad at the end of the first season - man city / arsenal came in with silly bids in my game for Cuellar / Barry / NRC and helped me lay the foundations for the future which I am now reaping the benefits from.

Please do not make the same mistake I did - sold Delfouneso to West Brom for £7.5 million as didnt look like he would develop good enough to be in my side.

2 season later he turned into the most prolific striker in the game - unbelievable stats / strike rate / England 1st choice - valued at £25 million and I had to bite the bullet and pay £32 million to bring him back where he belonged. worst mistake ever playing FM.

Guest mikeytwigge
Villa. Citeh would be the most boring game. Ever.

EDIT: Wait a minute, you're called 'mark-united fan'. Only a scummy red would be so presumptuous to call them selves 'united' and ignore the fact there are 600 other clubs out there with the name united. Perhaps Citeh would suit you more, looking to jump ship now are you just before all the big name players and trophies start to shift to the blue side of Manchester?

maybe he's a newcastle united fan

Man City for two reasons

1. They get alot of money and you can really put your stamp on the squad and put in a real challenge for the top 4.

2. Being Villa will make you feel sick, physically sick.

Ignore him, he's just upset because Wolves beat Blues last night. Cheers Howard!

man city are fun, but I got bored of paying all the high wages, it seems to be written into the game that the players try to rip you off. i can't stand being a team that just constantly makes a loss, only for the owner to put more funds in.

so my challenge is to get the wage below 1 million a week, break even in terms of players bought / sold prices (which I've done), and get a new stadium so the gate receipts start meaning something. should keep me going a while

• 5 years later...

Archived