Sergio Aguero - Help

I could have got him first season straihg t away at man city for around 40 mil but i ended up delaying then cancelling becase it was too mcunh money

I'm sorry I just read that you cancelled the deal cuz he was too much money........ YOU ARE MAN CITY!!!

If you get a chance, just offer him the most amount of salary and a RELEGATION RELEASE CLAUSE... he seems to like that.

mate, declare inters, make an offer get him in,

he didnt do it for me, bought him for liverpool, sold to milan 2 seasons later and hes amazing there, i was playing him as AM though and in this game i personally think hes a FC

He has been shocking in my game. He 1st went to Man City for 30mill then after 3 seasons left for everton for 6.75mill

his stats have never been good apart from his Madrid days.

I was quite disappointed in him really cause i looked into signing him but the most hes scored is 11 in a season.

Same with Balotelli too. Hes had 6 different teams in 14 seasons & turned out to be really poo. hes ended up at Blackburn for 8mill

I signed him in first season (Man City). He said he didn't want to come but I gave him a high salary and he liked that.

He has been with me for 5 full seasons and I must say he doesn't score as much as I was expecting. He's got some tremendous stats (his CA is currently on par with his very high PA) but doesn't seem to perform as well as I would like. But, since he's still young, I'm sticking with him to see if there's some breakthrough season somewhere in the future.

Question: anyone managed to have him score a good amount of goals (at least 0.5 goals per game)?

If I may make a suggestion to the OP, don't get Aguero, instead go for Marquinhos. A lot cheaper and much better than Aguero.

Some people seem to be mis-understanding me. I have the money to buy him and got an offer of 37mil accepted but he doesnt want to join so i was asking people when he is willing to leave At. Madrid and join another team.

Tap him up!!

Just praise him once a month, as long as you dont over do it he should accept you as a favoured personnel. This makes it slightly easier to get him to go to your team. Although i wouldnt make the mistake of wasting money on him ever again, £38m for a world class striker who is poo. I have a 2star player from my reserves who has done more in the same amount of games played (2 n half seasons). I look forward to the summer in my game when i will swap him for Benzema!!!

I bought him for Man City after two and a half seasons, so the January window of 2010/11. But bearing in mind I had won the league both seasons prior and a few other cups, so the club's reputation would've been quite a bit higher than at the start. If I recall correctly I was paying him £110,000 a week at first.

Archived