DataBase suggestion

This is directed mostly to Marc because ive heard him say how he would like to limit the size to a 32mb stick well how about we make it similar to the Pc version were we can choose the database size ranging from 32mb to maybe 1gb i dont know if this is possible but i tink it would be nifty addition for those who have a small mem stick ot a big mem stick with a lot og unused space.

This is directed mostly to Marc because ive heard him say how he would like to limit the size to a 32mb stick well how about we make it similar to the Pc version were we can choose the database size ranging from 32mb to maybe 1gb i dont know if this is possible but i tink it would be nifty addition for those who have a small mem stick ot a big mem stick with a lot og unused space.

• SI Staff

Unfortunately the memory sticks access speed isn't fast enough to utilise in this manner (we did look into it) - simply put all the memory the game uses has to fit into the 32Mb of RAM which is on the PSP (of which only around 3/4 is actually available to the game for use).

Archived