Lowest player rating after match?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Simply Perfect:

A 1 rating? Did he actually touch the ball? Did he even stand up? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did he end up on the floor? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

I was neither of these teams! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why did they sub off their best players?

or did they get good ratings because they were subbed off? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I often do that if the game is easily won and a player has scored a hattrick or more, as the commentry says 'X player comes of to a standing ovation from the crowd' (or words to that effect)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blueglobefootball123:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gcormack:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SWaRFeGa:

I was neither of these teams! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why did they sub off their best players?

or did they get good ratings because they were subbed off? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I often do that if the game is easily won and a player has scored a hattrick or more, as the commentry says 'X player comes of to a standing ovation from the crowd' (or words to that effect) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you do it just so it makes that comment icon_razz.gif

I've seen a few 2's but never a 1.

The worst example i've seen is when I beat AC Milan 7-1 and Nesta with a 7 had a higher score than the rest of the back three (all 2's) put together, mainly because he scored their goal.

Archived