A proposal for a new tactical system

HL7

I'm in danger of flogging a dead horse here, but from looking around the forums i've seen growing debate for a new tactical system. I support this view and have been hankering for the old days of wibble/wobble. However, SI have categorically stated that it won't return so what does that leave us?

Well, i've been writing my own football management game in my spare time (just for fun mind!) and was thinking about how a tactical system could be represented without the wibble. So here is my proposition:

Position specific instructions

Now, this is quite similar to what we already have in the form of player instructions. What i'm proposing is a simplification of this process. A quick glance at the tactics forum will show you there are literally hundreds of different theories on how to get players to play specific roles in a team. For example, a combination of creative freedom, mentality and a multitude of other settings must be tweaked precisely in order to create an instruction that will make the player perform as a winger (again, just as an example). How about a tick box called "Hug Touchline"? Perhaps another that will have "Cut inside"?

Obviously it would be useless to have the same tickboxes for a CB which is why I think position specific instructions would be far better than player specific ones.

This may sound like over-simplification but if you think in terms of a football manager you can imagine that a league manager would be telling his players to do exactly that. What this acheives is a simplification that makes the game far more realistic and accessible.

Wouldn't it be far nicer to ask your striker to drop deep much like we ask our players to hold up ball? Sliders still have their place, I do feel mentality, closing down and passing styles are well suited to the slider system as they offer more range but many of the settings seem a little superfluous and added simply to create more depth than there really is in football management.

I for one would welcome a more logical approach to the game and want to encourage any debate on the subject, even if it is to pick holes in my suggestion.

A lot of people are already up in arms over how complex the game is. If it gets any more complex there'll be riots.

Do you believe the system mentioned in my original post is more complex than what's already there!?

A system of tick boxes with clear descriptive names and less sliders can only be more simplictic if anything. Or have I just inerpreted your post wrong? :D

I'm very glad for your post and others similar. Genuine football knowledge is taking a back seat to code-cracking tactics manipulation. I would like to see a change to make tactics more intuitive to the football coach. If tactics are streamlined, it would put more emphasis and managerial skill more onto picking the right combination of players (skills, attributes, PPMs, personalities, et cetera) for the team and system. Squad gelling, familiarity with the system, PPMs are so important in real life football success and should be in FM.

On the subject of tactics, I don't want my defensive midfielder to EVER take long shots, because he's terrible at them. My options are Rarely, Mixed or Often. Why can't I select Never?

As a real manager, I'd have a word in his ear and say "if you take a long shot, I'll kill you", and he wouldn't do it! I can't seem to set this in FM! Where's the Never option?

On the subject of tactics, I don't want my defensive midfielder to EVER take long shots, because he's terrible at them. My options are Rarely, Mixed or Often. Why can't I select Never?

As a real manager, I'd have a word in his ear and say "if you take a long shot, I'll kill you", and he wouldn't do it! I can't seem to set this in FM! Where's the Never option?

What if the opposition keeper was miles off his line and your defensive midfielder had an open goal to shoot in? If it was set to 'never' then he wouldn't shoot.

But to be honest, that situation happens so rarely, I'd rather set it to Never for the overall good of the team. I'd much rather him not shoot and hold the ball until he can find a pass to a player that can actually do some attacking damage.

However, that brings me onto another tactical point. I wish my players would do more for themselves. I feel like I'm telling them how to play football by setting their mentality, passing style, tackling style, where they should stand for corners, etc. These are professional players - surely they can figure it out?

Tackling style should depend anyway, for example, Roy Keane-type player should be set to Hard tackling all the time - me changing a slider wouldn't get Keane to tackle any lighter! But there should be some system in place to replicate me saying to Keane: "Look, if you can win it, then yeah sure go in hard and win it, but if it's 50/50, just watch yourself and play it safe sometimes. You're 1 booking away and we need you against Liverpool next week, so just watch it, ok".

The tactical screens need more things like that.

Ah so that's what creative freedom means. I wouldn't mind a detailed explanation of what's covered under creative freedom and what's not actually. For example, if I set the team to focus passing down the left, but set Messi (right-winger) to high creative freedom, will he focus his passing to the left or ignore that?

What things will he listen to and what things won't he?

I like the OP's point, the way I interpret the argument is the 'wingers' debate has 2 solutions:

1) as suggested, in the same way that you can choose zonal, man or specific player marking for each player, or hard/normal/easy tackling for example, you could keep the slider system for mentality, passing etc but have options of say, hug line, mixed, and cut inside. For strikers, on the shoulder, mixed and drop deep. For full backs, overlap, support, sit back. I know this effect can be achieved through a combination of mentality, closing down etc as already mentioned, but it seems more efficient to reduce the variables slightly as even for experienced users it can be very confusing and conflicting creating a successful tactics set, let alone for a newcomer to the game.

2) add another slider system for individual width as well as the team instruction. Both individuals and the team can be assigned short/direct passing and attacking/defensive mentality so why not have a slider that encourages your team to stay narrow in for example a difficult away game, but give your talented player more width so he can drift out to the flank and stretch the opposition. This would obviously have to be balanced with the threat of his drifting wide creating space in the inside left/right channel but that is something of a risk the manager chooses to take in the same way as throwing players forward in a 0-0 stalemate to go for a win, risking being hit on the break.

Great minds think alike!!! In another post I had put forward the implementation of "options" such as :

Hug the touchline (Wingers)

Drift inside (Wingers)

Play off Shoulder (Strikers)

Drop Off (Defenders)

Play one two's

Shoot early

Round Keeper

Jockey

Dive Into tackles

etc etc....

Good idea I say because experienced players often turn you down when you suggest PPM.

One thing that must be kept in mind at all times is the added degree of complexity in terms of slider input this might bring. It is easy to suggest check boxes for this and that, but you need to think through how will they could work in conjunction and how they could be employed in a manner that doesn't make the GUI totally incomprehensible. The reason for so few of these threads achieving anything is that nobody conceptualizes this holistically, rather states 'adding this check box will make things sooo much easier, why don't they do it!?!'. You need to think where the cut off points might be and how each box may or may not undermine the slider/game mechanics.

This thread has started off in a hugely constructive manner and could, if the above is taken on board, be extremely useful. However, every suggestion needs to be informed by the bigger picture, rather than assumed to be good taken when in isolation and at face value. Yes, many ideas seem good at first glance, but are they workable when taken alongside other elements?

I would hope that if such a system was to be considered by SI that they would consider it as a replacement for many of the sliders already in place. I find it worrying that the Creative Freedom slider has been in place since CM4 (I think) and there is still regular debate on what it actually does to your players. It would make more sense, to me at least, to have mentality encapsulate the effects of creative freedom.

CF is just one example of an ambiguous slider and I mentioned it as its effect was briefly mentioned earlier in this thread. Its effects could be replicated with clearer tick box options.

Above all, the main reason I think this system could work is it wouldn't take alot from an implementation perspective for SI to include it. Just because sliders like CF are removed wouldn't mean the match engine doesn't use it, but perhaps the tick box (using the "Hug Touchline" example again) could use the right slider value under the hood without us players ever having to fiddle with it.

I'll reply properly later on, but I'm a bit swamped at work just now.

Why don't SI introduce something like a "tactical wizard". We already have wizards available when starting a new game and adding a new manager. Something like the wizards that are introduced at the tactics forum would be real good if they were available in game.

A wizard could lead us through a serie of questions about the formation, style, mentality etc. The fans of the slider system would still be able to disable such a wizard and create their own set of instructions.

This would save us a lot of time and would increase the fun of the game for me because it would be really simple to create different sets of tactics by simply answering some questions. It would solve a lot of people's problems and won't ruin the game for those that want to do it all on their own.

Never is unrealistic. I'm a right back, I'm a decent defender, but I'm not particularly skilful and my finishing is woeful. If my manager told me never to shoot from distance I'd listen, and wouldn't shoot from distance. However, if the ball rolled invitingly to me 25 yards from goal and it fell on my right foot, I'd still have a crack anyway.

Gary Neville's the same, he can't shoot for toffee, yet look at the number of times he shoots from 25 yards. I don't think "never" is realistic, because players react on instinct a lot of the time.

Great minds think alike!!! In another post I had put forward the implementation of "options" such as :

Drift inside (Wingers)

Drop Off (Defenders)

Play one two's

Shoot early

Round Keeper

Jockey

Dive Into tackles

etc etc....

Good idea I say because experienced players often turn you down when you suggest PPM.

I think these sorts of options are more realistic than slider bars. I can imagine an IRL manager saying these things to players. I can't imagine him telling Wayne Rooney to play 80% attacking mentality, Michael Carrick 65% attacking mentality, Rio Ferdinand 35% attacking mentality, and so on.

Do you believe the system mentioned in my original post is more complex than what's already there!?

A system of tick boxes with clear descriptive names and less sliders can only be more simplictic if anything. Or have I just inerpreted your post wrong? :D

They can't put in team talks with clear descriptions that tell you what effect they have, so I doubt they'd implement this effectively. Just what the heck does "Wish them luck" mean? I can say that in a myriad of ways to mean different things.

I think these sorts of options are more realistic than slider bars. I can imagine an IRL manager saying these things to players. I can't imagine him telling Wayne Rooney to play 80% attacking mentality, Michael Carrick 65% attacking mentality, Rio Ferdinand 35% attacking mentality, and so on.

I manage on Sunday's and you are right I never say to any player, "oi, I want you playing 80% mentality", "I want you using a bit of creative freedom" etc etc. But I have asked strikers "to play closer together" or asked a striker "to play on the shoulder of the last defender" or asked a midfielder to "just sit in front of the back 4", things you can't really ask in FM.

The big problem with FM is you cannot create a tactic that incoroprates play when you have the ball and when you don't have it.

Take a 4-4-2. Attacking you may like to play wide, bringing your wingers into play and have your full backs overlapping and maybe playing near post crosses with your best header attacking the near post.

Defending you may like two banks of 4 with a narrow width, and counter attacking with quick short Football.

It's difficult because the tactic screen only allows Team Mentality for instance.

I have been saying for a while that "two" player position screens should be in play in one tactic. One for attacking formation and one for defending.

How many times have we nicked a goal yet the opposition scores before we can change to our defensive tactic?!

They can't put in team talks with clear descriptions that tell you what effect they have, so I doubt they'd implement this effectively. Just what the heck does "Wish them luck" mean? I can say that in a myriad of ways to mean different things.

Short concise descriptions with no double meanings would be great. This is why a winger with a "Cut Inside" or "Drift Infield" instruction cannot be misconstrued. This is a certain behaviour that should have a noticeable effect in the ME. I think you're quite right when you mention the descriptions of certain aspects within the game. Quite often they don't match up with what any of us expect them to mean and this is probably the biggest issue with the tactical interface overall.

There has now been 7 iterations of this interface (CM4 -> FM09) and very few people can confidently set tactical instructions knowing exaclty what it should acheive on the pitch.

I would love to know actually if this is near the top of SI's todo list or if they're happy with the vague-ness of it all.

Why don't SI introduce something like a "tactical wizard". We already have wizards available when starting a new game and adding a new manager. Something like the wizards that are introduced at the tactics forum would be real good if they were available in game.

A wizard could lead us through a serie of questions about the formation, style, mentality etc. The fans of the slider system would still be able to disable such a wizard and create their own set of instructions.

This would save us a lot of time and would increase the fun of the game for me because it would be really simple to create different sets of tactics by simply answering some questions. It would solve a lot of people's problems and won't ruin the game for those that want to do it all on their own.

I think this is an absolutely brilliant idea! Sometimes you just want to have a quick-fire game even if you are a hardcore FM player. And a lot of casual FM gamers would never go through the bother of studying TTF and creating a tactic that way.

Or even more, your assistant manager could "help" you create a tactic. The same way as you get team reports off him, you could have a screen where you give him some input on how you'd like the team to play and he'll create a suggested tactics set for you. And the same way as the team report, it would depend on the ability of your assman, and the players available to you.

The big problem with FM is you cannot create a tactic that incoroprates play when you have the ball and when you don't have it.

I was actually tempted to mention "wiblle/wobble positional instructions" in my original post but thought it may be confused with the CM3 version of wibble/wobble.

However, I think we could get round the defensive tactic issue if we had in-game hotkeys. It would be nice to map 2 or 3 tactics to the F' keys so we can switch tactic at the push of a button. Or perhaps a widget that llows us to flick between tactics at ease?

I manage on Sunday's and you are right I never say to any player, "oi, I want you playing 80% mentality", "I want you using a bit of creative freedom" etc etc. But I have asked strikers "to play closer together" or asked a striker "to play on the shoulder of the last defender" or asked a midfielder to "just sit in front of the back 4", things you can't really ask in FM.

Take a 4-4-2. Attacking you may like to play wide, bringing your wingers into play and have your full backs overlapping and maybe playing near post crosses with your best header attacking the near post.

Defending you may like two banks of 4 with a narrow width, and counter attacking with quick short Football.

It's difficult because the tactic screen only allows Team Mentality for instance.

I have been saying for a while that "two" player position screens should be in play in one tactic. One for attacking formation and one for defending.

How many times have we nicked a goal yet the opposition scores before we can change to our defensive tactic?!

I like the idea of having different settings when your defending to attacking but will probably just create super tactics. At the moment you either choose to be defensive, balanced or attacking and they each have there positives and negatives. Imagine if you could combine the best from a defensive aspect and the best from attacking.

If you pause the game just after you score and change to defensive tactic it will change before the kick off is taken.

One thing that must be kept in mind at all times is the added degree of complexity in terms of slider input this might bring. It is easy to suggest check boxes for this and that, but you need to think through how will they could work in conjunction and how they could be employed in a manner that doesn't make the GUI totally incomprehensible. The reason for so few of these threads achieving anything is that nobody conceptualizes this holistically, rather states 'adding this check box will make things sooo much easier, why don't they do it!?!'. You need to think where the cut off points might be and how each box may or may not undermine the slider/game mechanics.

This thread has started off in a hugely constructive manner and could, if the above is taken on board, be extremely useful. However, every suggestion needs to be informed by the bigger picture, rather than assumed to be good taken when in isolation and at face value. Yes, many ideas seem good at first glance, but are they workable when taken alongside other elements?

I see what you are saying but we already have the opportunity there with PPM. Just change them to PMI (Player Management Instructons).

The current system assumes players are morons who have never played the game and will be totally overrun by the AI team unless the human manager magically gets the slider combination to turn them into footballers,

The game is now nothing more than Pro-Evo. Controlling the player’s every move is everything.

FM is dead in the water for me, I’m afraid.

I’m hoping a game that simulates being a football manager comes on the market!

i complained about those team talks in the wishlist thread.. you have to pick up on which ones work at what times by trial and error; common sense or football knowledge won't help!

tactical instructions would surely be less ambiguous though. "cut inside" or "try to lob the keeper" make sense, and if you chose not to tick any of these boxes, the players could play mostly on the basis of their PPMs maybe.

Actually that makes sense to me. I wasn't originally sure about the idea of having PPM style instructions in a tactical interface. But if it makes player PPM's more effective in the match engine and their is the option to "override" them in the tactical interface then that could be quite good.

Also, I never had time earlier but Remco's post about a tactical wizard of sorts is also quite a good idea. I think it would paper over the cracks of an ageing interface but it would work in the meantime if SI have other priorities for FM10.

Clarity (ie plain English) is something that is actually hardly ever used in realworld football, Managers and Players use a language I call Soccerese when speaking to the media, and it frequently results in statements that are emminently quotable for thier blatent stupidity.

SI have replicated that linguistic environment, probably in an effort to enhance the feeling of immersion, and that replication is part of the obfuscation layer inherant within FM.

Local & National Goverment now adhere to the "Plain English" mandate and most official forms are easily read and understood (especially when compared to previous versions of themselves from several years ago), I believe SI could make significant improvements to the game just by following this system.

I'm not asking for the "Soccerese" to be removed from the game, as that can be the final output the game uses in News/Squad Reports AFTER they have been initially processed in nice friendly understandable Plain English.

I would love to know actually if this is near the top of SI's todo list or if they're happy with the vague-ness of it all.

SI (PaulC I think) hinted in another thread recently that the tactical interface is something that is likely to be looked at. Think it was along the lines of an easier way to create tactics. Sorry I don't have time to search for the post at the moment.

The ability to make QUICK tactical changes by touchline shouts has been mentioned in other threads and I think it's a good idea.

How often does the opposition score while our tactical changes are being made and then promptly changes style again so you are constantly playing catch up?

It would be so useful to be able to yell something like 'push up' to try to do something in the last 5 minutes after they've just scored or 'all back' to try to defend a lead you've just nicked, etc, etc.

Drift inside (Wingers)

Drop Off (Defenders)

Play one two's

Shoot early

Round Keeper

Jockey

Dive Into tackles

etc etc....

I suppose some of those items are prefered moves issues.

But like the original post I think the position default player instructions are too messy.

The thing that really bugs me about FM09 (not so much FM08) is Mentality and how it relates to positioning...

Let me explain, imagine an area running from default DC through DMC to MC. The player position is DMC.

In my mind I imagine the sliders for mentality translate to tick 0: His movement should (on average) be between DC-DMC

Tick 10: His movement should (on average) be half way up towards MC and half way down to DC.

Tick 20: His movement should (on average) be between DMC-MC.

I also realize that Mentality affects passing pattern and more, but just to focus on the positioning side. I've got a feeling FM09 ME doesn't actually work this way. Nobody apart from SI even knows if Mentality is relative to team as a whole or position. I mean cleon/wwfan and such might be 95-99% certain, but we don't know!

It's all so so fuzzy and weird :o

If SI is going to have such a complicated tactics system, they'll have to make available an official game guide with about 150 pages that we can all buy :(

This is exactly what motivated my post in the first place. We've all at one point or another invested in a copy of FM (a good number have bought all of them) and the interface itself is no clearer. An official guide on how to create effective tactics would be fantastic but then I ask myself, i've already paid £25-30 on the game, why should I pay more to understand it?

I understand football and I understand cause and effect. I don't understand what happens to my tactic between submitting them for the match and going into the actual match. I don't know how they're interpreted by the match engine (but it certainly interprets them differently to what I intend), I don't know how to fix them when things go wrong and I don't know why things work when they go well.

As far as I can see they need to make the descriptions of the tactical options clearer and resemble real football a bit better than they do at the moment.

I'm so miserable :(

i think a system on fifa manager where you can put the players where you chose (as in their is no faded shirts) this i think would make it look a bit better on the eye

AFAIK Fifa Manager basically uses the Wibble/Wobble from the old CM days. I prefer it too but I really don't think SI will re-implement it unfortunately.

I'm in danger of flogging a dead horse here, but from looking around the forums i've seen growing debate for a new tactical system. I support this view and have been hankering for the old days of wibble/wobble. However, SI have categorically stated that it won't return so what does that leave us?

Well, i've been writing my own football management game in my spare time (just for fun mind!) and was thinking about how a tactical system could be represented without the wibble. So here is my proposition:

Position specific instructions

Now, this is quite similar to what we already have in the form of player instructions. What i'm proposing is a simplification of this process. A quick glance at the tactics forum will show you there are literally hundreds of different theories on how to get players to play specific roles in a team. For example, a combination of creative freedom, mentality and a multitude of other settings must be tweaked precisely in order to create an instruction that will make the player perform as a winger (again, just as an example). How about a tick box called "Hug Touchline"? Perhaps another that will have "Cut inside"?

Obviously it would be useless to have the same tickboxes for a CB which is why I think position specific instructions would be far better than player specific ones.

This may sound like over-simplification but if you think in terms of a football manager you can imagine that a league manager would be telling his players to do exactly that. What this acheives is a simplification that makes the game far more realistic and accessible.

Wouldn't it be far nicer to ask your striker to drop deep much like we ask our players to hold up ball? Sliders still have their place, I do feel mentality, closing down and passing styles are well suited to the slider system as they offer more range but many of the settings seem a little superfluous and added simply to create more depth than there really is in football management.

I for one would welcome a more logical approach to the game and want to encourage any debate on the subject, even if it is to pick holes in my suggestion.

I think this is a brilliant idea and give this a huge thumbs up. I find that trying to make a winger cut inside (for example) as a new ppm has never worked for me and your idea for a hugging the touchline tick box is great idea. The slider system does become abit tedious sometimes trying to tweak things here and there every match to try and find the best way for your players to perform. I would be all up for this idea and hope the boys at SI take this into consideration for the next FM.

I understand football and I understand cause and effect. I don't understand what happens to my tactic between submitting them for the match and going into the actual match. I don't know how they're interpreted by the match engine (but it certainly interprets them differently to what I intend), I don't know how to fix them when things go wrong and I don't know why things work when they go well.

As far as I can see they need to make the descriptions of the tactical options clearer and resemble real football a bit better than they do at the moment.

QUOTE]

It's this, coupled with all the things which you can't do anything about (like the weather, club reputation, media etc) which make people feel they don't have any control.

I've just won a match 2-0 where I had my team set to playing pretty deep and playing on the counter. It was a cup match away against a higher division team.

Great! My tactics must have been right. But what I don't understand is why what I saw on the pitch showed my players spending far more time in the opposition half and swarming around their penalty area than seems reasonable. Surely THEY should have been in my half a lot and I should have been making the odd breakaway. I'm confused. :confused:

To the OP - love the idea, can't imagine why it wouldn't be taken seriously by SI (other than them being horrified by the thought of FM becoming more accessible to more people).

Playing a deep, narrow, defensive formation away from home in a tough game, whilst at the same time having your wingers push forward and hug the touchline in preparation for a swift counter attack.... That sounds like a dream come true. :thup:

• 3 weeks later...

i think it is pretty fair to ask for a cut-in option for wings. it's a rather indispensable and basic tactic nowadays. i'm actually pretty surprised that there's still no such option even now in fm09 and there are gonna be a lot of great wingers such as messi, robben, babel ... wasted without such an option. it's something that should be solved as soon as possible.

the problem is people want the team to play like Arsenal / Man Utd etc but don't know how to set the team/player instructions

what i would suggest is having some styles of play that are selectable from the tactics drop down menu

for example

4-4-2 Arsenal

4-4-2 Man Utd

4-2-3-1 Chelsea

each of these would have the basic set up for that style of play and you could then adjust the player instruction, reduce long shots etc.

The player SET TO defaults from the drop down menu could also list several types of players

RM - C.Ronaldo (likes to beat the man)

RM - D. Beckham (likes to cross/ passes the ball)

CD - J Terry (like to play defensive)

CD - R Ferdinand (like to bring the ball out from the back)

CM - S Gerrard (box to box midfielder like to shoot from distance)

CM - M Essian (holding player protects the defence)

ST - D Drogba (target man, holds up the ball)

ST - W Rooney (likes to drop deep and link play)

i hope you get the idea

the problem is people want the team to play like Arsenal / Man Utd etc but don't know how to set the team/player instructions

what i would suggest is having some styles of play that are selectable from the tactics drop down menu

for example

4-4-2 Arsenal

4-4-2 Man Utd

4-2-3-1 Chelsea

each of these would have the basic set up for that style of play and you could then adjust the player instruction, reduce long shots etc.

The player SET TO defaults from the drop down menu could also list several types of players

RM - C.Ronaldo (likes to beat the man)

RM - D. Beckham (likes to cross/ passes the ball)

CD - J Terry (like to play defensive)

CD - R Ferdinand (like to bring the ball out from the back)

CM - S Gerrard (box to box midfielder like to shoot from distance)

CM - M Essian (holding player protects the defence)

ST - D Drogba (target man, holds up the ball)

ST - W Rooney (likes to drop deep and link play)

i hope you get the idea

I can see what you're suggesting, and it's not a bad idea.. But a couple of points:

• Your examples are very British-centric. Obviously it's world famous people, but FM-players in say America or Asia might not know in-depth how Ferdinand is different to Terry. If it was going to be this way, then you'd always have the problem that if you don't know the player/manager then it means nothing to you.
  • What you're suggesting is in my opinion perhaps making things overly simplified.

I think it'd be nice if they could have some sort of "roles" on different positions.

DC: Normal DC, Attacking Libero, Defensive Sweeper etc etc.

MR/L: Cut Inside/Dribble, Stay Wide/Cross, Overlapping play with WBR/L or DR/L.

ST: Poacher, TM, Pacey

Just simple stuff like this...

I can see what you're suggesting, and it's not a bad idea.. But a couple of points:

• Your examples are very British-centric. Obviously it's world famous people, but FM-players in say America or Asia might not know in-depth how Ferdinand is different to Terry. If it was going to be this way, then you'd always have the problem that if you don't know the player/manager then it means nothing to you.
  • What you're suggesting is in my opinion perhaps making things overly simplified.

I think it'd be nice if they could have some sort of "roles" on different positions.

DC: Normal DC, Attacking Libero, Defensive Sweeper etc etc.

MR/L: Cut Inside/Dribble, Stay Wide/Cross, Overlapping play with WBR/L or DR/L.

ST: Poacher, TM, Pacey

Just simple stuff like this...

thanks for you comments, the formation and players could be linked to the leagues you have running.

i used the the players mentioned above and the recent Man U vs Chelsea was watch by an estimate 2 Billion people worldwide.

Archived