Experience

Hi

Is Experience all that important I mean Can you win the League with 21 one year olds

Has anyoune done it .

I have got 3 players who are moving into their 30 , and am going to replace them with 19-21 year old , would u do the same ??

Thanks

Hi

Is Experience all that important I mean Can you win the League with 21 one year olds

Has anyoune done it .

I have got 3 players who are moving into their 30 , and am going to replace them with 19-21 year old , would u do the same ??

Thanks

You can win the leaugue with youngsters, but if things don't go your way, you could see morale take a dramatic drop and find it harder to get out of the rut, whilst more experienced players are likely to to keep positive.

Personally, I would bring in the youngsters gradually, phasing them into the first team and phasing the older players out, you should be able to build up their experience without risking the success of the team.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mattg787:

Hi

Has anyoune done it . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Course you can - just look at Arsenal. Oh, wait ... icon_wink.gif

you can win yes. i like to have a fairly youthful team (ave age 24 or 25 i think) . however you have to keep their morale high. priase a lot more. also as their mental attributes will be lower you are likely to see less consistant results. furthermore if you fall behind in games can be hard to come back. one last piece of advice i find is to reduce the teams creativity so they follow your orders more.

i gt promoted with average age of 20 (mostly 17 or 18 but with a couple of oldies thrown in) i was actually winning the league by a lot, but slipped up and morale too ka massive hit and lost quite a few game, ended up gettting promoted but only becasue i had a really good run before and was clear at the top.

i replaced hleb and rosicky with giovani and modric who are less experienced but consequently won the league! so if they are good enough then thats great. age itself isnt an issue, its how it affects ability. ability is most important

Archived