Not Responding - Can't start a game on the patch database

I have a massive problem. Every time I start a game with the 9.1.0 and the 9.2.0 database selected, the application stops responding; normally through the "manager shortlist" loading screen but it can freeze in other locations. I have tried it in full screen and in windowed and nothing happens when I try and leave it to respond.

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and if they have any suggestions so I can use the most up-to-date database,

Cheers, Peter.

Peter

Ive said this before somewhere but try

Right click on your FM Icon and left click on properties. Select the compatability tab and you will see run this program in compatability mode for. Make sure Win XP SP 2 is selected and then tick. I had the same problem in vista and not anymore.

Plus the programme isnt actually not responding your machine normally just thinks it is. Mine came back after five minutes or so and the game was ready to launch.

Peter

Ive said this before somewhere but try

Right click on your FM Icon and left click on properties. Select the compatability tab and you will see run this program in compatability mode for. Make sure Win XP SP 2 is selected and then tick. I had the same problem in vista and not anymore.

Plus the programme isnt actually not responding your machine normally just thinks it is. Mine came back after five minutes or so and the game was ready to launch.

Cheers Alan and Huw. Tom thinking he is funny

I will have a go next time I try mate, cheers for your help, if the problem persists, i will do what Alan said :)

Archived