Manager Attributes

Im Currently On My 3rd Season With Man Utd And Have Done Great So Far Ive Have Been Classeed As A World Class Manage And Most Of My Attributes Have Risen But To Of Them Have Seem To Have Decreased. How CanI Get Them To Rise ??

Domestic Player Bias and Hands On Approach Are Both Under 10. How Do I Get Them Higher

Club/Player Loyalty - Reject job offers in the media, rotate your squad less often, do not put a large amount of players on the transfer list

Domestic Player Bias - Bring in players from your country or the club's country rather than foreign players.

Financial Control - Do not spend over the wage budget, try and keep a fair distance below your transfer budget, keep your club's finances in good shape.

Hands on Approach - arrange friendlies yourself, design your own training setups, design your own tactics, choose your own squad, manage the reserves and youth teams.

Squad Discipline - Issue adequate punishment for player that get red cards and skip training etc.

Tactical Consistency - stick to the same tactic, or do not change tactic too often.

They will change towards the end of your first season, and I think every 6 months thereafter.

Taken from a reply I wrote on May 27th! There are threads like this daily, please use the search function in future.

Originally posted by Celtic_1967:

Also there is no need for a capital letter at the start of every word you write!

It makes it very difficult to read

Thanks

I dont understand how capital letters at the start of every word makes it difficult to read does this mean every word at the beginning of a sentence you find hard to read ?? if you don't understand ? it doesnt make it anymore different to reading all small icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Aldokemp(H):

I dont understand how capital letters at the start of every word makes it difficult to read does this mean every word at the beginning of a sentence you find hard to read ?? if you don't understand ? it doesnt make it anymore different to reading all small icon_smile.gif

No it doesn't mean that it is difficult to understand every word at the beginning of a sentence, because that is what it is used for! As for "it doesn't make it anymore different to reading all small" then yes you're right, as "writing all small" is just as bad. Punctuation and grammar are there for a reason. Remember not everyone has English as a first language, and they could potentially struggle to read the badly structured drivel like the OP and your comment.

Originally posted by fugazi3973:

No it doesn't mean that it is difficult to understand every word at the beginning of a sentence, because that is what it is used for! As for "it doesn't make it anymore different to reading all small" then yes you're right, as "writing all small" is just as bad. Punctuation and grammar are there for a reason. Remember not everyone has English as a first language, and they could potentially struggle to read the badly structured drivel like the OP and your comment.

I understand your point about people from a different country but it isn't really difficult to read posts just because all grammar isn't perfect.. its not as if were writing a book here we don't need to be perfect but people are taking it a bit too serious and if you can't understand a post dont reply its simple as that.

you say your a world class manager but how come im tottenham in my 4th season have won every competition except for champions league and the competitions you enter from winning that yet i am still a manager with continental reputation??

i also checked on genie scout and it says my current reputation is 8999 and it has been like that for a long time its also the same for arsene wenger even though he has one the champs league??

Originally posted by Celtic_1967:

Also there is no need for a capital letter at the start of every word you write!

It makes it very difficult to read

Thanks

people like this make this board a horror, im sure these are always the people that they are talking about on their "these forums" thread.

a player of the game wanted a simple question answered and came on the offical forum for help.

he didnt realise the search function was asked upon by si and posted a thread then gets abuse.

mind your own pal! if a mod tells him off for the thread and not using search then fine, get a life.

you say your a world class manager but how come im tottenham in my 4th season have won every competition except for champions league and the competitions you enter from winning that yet i am still a manager with continental reputation??

Perhaps its because he's at a big club, so he gets a rep boost. It should probably work the other way around if you do better with a small team.

people like this make this board a horror

And what exactly was abusive about what he wrote. He simply said there is no need for capitals, he even said thanks. Quite polite. The people being talked about in 'These Forums' are the ones who ARE abusive and flame people for things like this. Celtic didn't flame anyone.

Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> you say your a world class manager but how come im tottenham in my 4th season have won every competition except for champions league and the competitions you enter from winning that yet i am still a manager with continental reputation??

Perhaps its because he's at a big club, so he gets a rep boost. It should probably work the other way around if you do better with a small team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but as i said arsene wenger has continental reputation despite him and me constantly getting to the latter stages of competitions and challenging each other for the prem...eve if i download FMM and make me have world class rep it eventually goes back down to continental??

Well in his first season he won the league, fa cup, carling cup and the champ league + community shield..

unsure on his second i know he won the super cup the league and champ league again and a manager in my eyes that can do that i would be surprised why his rep isn't world class but also he isn't using the new update i don't know if it would be diff on the newer update ?

i won all competitons i was involved in the firt season . lost out on 2 the second season and lost out on 2 my third season but i have won the chamions leage 2 years running and im inthe last 16 at the moment. yet to lose the leauge also. so maybe that is why, it will most likley go down eventually bt at the moment my team are just doing great , had most of the same team for all three seasons and jsut seem to get stronger and stronger

Archived