FM2005 downloads or for other FM's???

I think I turned the entire Internet upside-down and I can not find a site that has downloads for FM2005, does anyone know such a site??? Also, you're wlcomed to write sites for the other FM's (06, 07, 08) that have a solid download section... but a priority is FM2005!

Thanks.

There has never been a digital download option from SI before afaik so anywhere you download it from would be illegal IMO. You need a cd to run the older FM games so I dont think you will find the answer in these forums.

There has been a digital download option for a good few years now IIRC.

ok guys, chill... someone yelled murder up-there??? ...maybe I could have been more clear... as someone said, i meant patches, kits and logos and stuff like that... if I wanted to do illegal downloads, you can be sure I wouldnt be asking right here, on this forum... there are so many other places... but no, I do not make illegal downloads.

So now, can anyone reaply on the original thread???

Hey Marko An., it would be nice to assume that nobody would ask about pirated copies on the official forums and that seems to be your line... but you'd be surprised how many idiots do come on here wondering about it, or why their game doesn't work properly and then a few posts later admitting that it is a pirate.

Anyway, I can't actually help you... so sorry!

Archived