fm09 9.2

the new game of SI?

no, not FM09 but is fun to write on the forum and the myriad problems then imagine playing!

the 9.2 patch is not my game, I'm just writing on the forum and I hope to find the patch 9.3.

I am very angry about the 3D game engine.

the list of the problems are here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=88143

I believe that there is due to issue a patch to resolve these situations as soon as possible, before the close of the market in January.

I do not think it right to pay a game in November and use it (maybe) in February / March.I know that to play well but without any realistic.

I bet that if we could "watch" the program would be the same engine fm08. Errors are the same.

at least the 3d game engine version 9.1 was working properly. give way to use a mix of 3d match engine 9.1 and 9.2 for the game. I seem to ask too much because no one responds to these threads has published more than a month from many users.

I bet that you close the thread ... even if this is the right place to complain

I've closed the thread because this post offers nothing constructive. The thread you linked to is the only thing that is needed, and it's in the right place.

As for speculation on the patch, there is nothing official yet and posting threads about it won't make it come quicker.

Archived