job offers and advice

hope this is right place. Just thought it could be somewhere for people to post up who they are with, and if they recieve any job offers from other clubs on advice on what to do.

ill start, currently in the year 2013 on 09, with aston villa, 2nd in the league, world class status.

chelsea are 9th in the league and have offered me the job as manager on same wage as what im on now.

do i stay or go?

thanks

look at:

stadium capacity

finances

players

I'd stay/go to the team with the best chance of success with the most money. If Villa have better chance of Champions league footy next season isn't that the better choice?

At the end of the day you should choose based upon what you want to do. You'll enjoy the game better

Villa not because I'm a Villa fan but because if Chelsea are 9th and you're 2nd doesn't it make sense to stay?

i myself is a villa fan, a season ticket holder for them infact haha, i know it makes sense by league positions, but a few bad results for me would put me back down table

i myself is a villa fan, a season ticket holder for them infact haha, i know it makes sense by league positions, but a few bad results for me would put me back down table

Yeah but a few bad results for Chelsea and they could shoot right down the table.

how do i fin d out the capacity, it doesnt seem to be on the information screen about a club no more

Go to information screen. In to[p right I think there is a drop down box given you a further 4 screen views. If you've not seen these you'll be pleasantly surprised

how do i fin d out the capacity, it doesnt seem to be on the information screen about a club no more
thanks, didnt notice they were there

No problem - Its good to find some hidden gems

I found one the other day.

Coming toward the end of season 2 my main language as I'm english is english. I have a french captain and 2 other french players in the 1st team squad. Sometime around the last 2-3 games of the season my languages is updated to French (basic). Not sure if this is new or old but its a nice touch and will help me buy future french players

I went from top of the Prem with Man City to Inter Milan, who were running 9th, for less money. I was getting tired of EPL and I wanted to see if I could manage to win Scudetto from that far down at mid-season. Near the end & I'm in 2nd. With a bit of luck, I may snag it. I found this challenge more satisfying than tossing money at every problem at City. Although, it's probably reverse at Villa/Chelsea. The pinnacle for me would be offered Real Madrid job -- in FM07 and FM08, I was always rumored for the post & I've expressed interest, but they never fire their coaches when I become world class lol. Winning with Real would be easy, but getting the top coaching job in the world would be pretty awesome.

Archived