So angry ahh!

34 games into the season.

I have a game in hand on chelsea and arsenal to go 1 point ahead!

They're on 74 i'm on 72... I lose 5-0 to tottenham which is just damn right pathetic..

Then they win and I draw to West Brom 1-1 they score on 80th min.

I get knocked out of champions league final 2-1 on aggregate by Arsenal.

Been at Everton for 5 years now and I've got to 3 european finals, 1 league cup final, came 2nd and 3rd and 4th and about to come 3rd now and 1 fa cup final and havn't won a thing :(

Very disappointing but wow you got so close. Seems to me you are not far away from dominance. Perhaps a few more careful buys and next year.....

Plus sames as they said above, great discipline in not succumbing to reloads. When you get success you will enjoy it it much more.

PS Do you wear a suit to watch your team play in a final :D

To add to the positives, you doing a much better job than David Moyes has ever done at Goodison

Well you are doing a hell of alot better than I am doing with Everton. 1st season I finished 12th, knocked out of both domestic cups in the 3rd round but the consolation I guess was getting to the UEFA Cup Final BUT losing on penalties to Athletico Madrid. This season has been another inconsistent season, sitting 12th again! However, I do have an FA Cup final against Arsenal coming up! I really am bewildered with my league form :( I've tried a few different tactics (from the tactics forum - Razor's and another that I can't remember) and none of them seem to give me consistency! I just hope season 3 is a better one for league success.

Well done again!

ive lost 3 finals to arsenal with portsmouth! i really dont understand how arsenal are so good! everytime i play them i think im goin to beat them but then they just turn it around! i was 2-0 up in fratton park eboue got sent off for them so i thought finally i have them! but NO! adebayor once again does it for them with a goal in the 82nd min and the 88min! SICKENING!

ive lost 3 finals to arsenal with portsmouth! i really dont understand how arsenal are so good! everytime i play them i think im goin to beat them but then they just turn it around! i was 2-0 up in fratton park eboue got sent off for them so i thought finally i have them! but NO! adebayor once again does it for them with a goal in the 82nd min and the 88min! SICKENING!

I know Arsenal are so hard to beat on my game !

I've played them 16 times, won 3 drawn 4 and lost 9 times :(

Archived