Never seen this before.

I have just taken over as manager of Plymouth, who are now in the premier league.

I signed a player, and as I went to give him a shirt number I noticed that Plymouth have dedicated the number 12 shirt to the Plymouth fans.

Now maybe this has been mentioned before, but this is the first time I have seen such a thing.

If anybody needs screenshots, then you will have to tell me how.

I have just taken over as manager of Plymouth, who are now in the premier league.

I signed a player, and as I went to give him a shirt number I noticed that Plymouth have dedicated the number 12 shirt to the Plymouth fans.

Now maybe this has been mentioned before, but this is the first time I have seen such a thing.

If anybody needs screenshots, then you will have to tell me how.

Yes it happens mate certain players/primadonnas demand shirt numbers nowadays and FM is no different as I was at celtic and mcgeady demanded number 10, its a good addition to the game but I haven`t seen what affect if any it has not giving them there chosen number.

I think that article has been deleted Neji. Either that or Im going mad (again!)

For some reason the last bracket is not included in the link, just add a bracket to it and it should work :thup:

Bristol City, my team, have done the same thing, No. 12 reserved for the fans, gotta say that even though it is my team, I find the whole thing a little cheesy, bit of a publicity stunt kinda thing

Archived