Why is it easy to buy players from Zenit St Petersburg?

I think peter-evo is probably right. Zenit are probably not all that wealthy and their board are probably thinking of the finances. Alternatively it could be just that you have an interfering chairman and thats why the accept bids over your head.

Zenit are the richest club in eastern Russia - Fact.

They are not poor, not by any stretch of the imagination.

There players aren't overrated, by much. Tymoshuck, Danny and Arshavin are brilliant players.

LOL at the above post. Are you a complete muppet?

They played Bayern in the semi's, and Rangers in the final.

Werder, Fiorentina, Sporting and Panathinaikos were put out by Rangers.

Rangers were on great form last season... Do us all a favour, and stop the silly inputs, please.

Did Zenit have easy opponents in the Super Cup?

zenit are good! arshavin is quality. zenit want more than TEN MILLION for him right now. thats not really being ridiculous. in the game if you bid 14.5 or so you get a bid accepted for him. im assuming if arsneal go that high they will probably get him too. so in that sense its quite realistic.

zenit are good! arshavin is quality. zenit want more than TEN MILLION for him right now. thats not really being ridiculous. in the game if you bid 14.5 or so you get a bid accepted for him. im assuming if arsneal go that high they will probably get him too. so in that sense its quite realistic.

Didn't they offer 16M for him in real life though... ?

Considering we (Spurs) offered around £18-20m for him 6 months ago and had our offer turned down, I doubt they would get him for that much.

well now zenit have to lower the price since he has demanded a move and his value has gone down since his last 6 months have been average and im sure his contract is eventually running down. and well, you are spurs and they are arsenal.

Pogrebnyak is easy to get loan the in the first season with option to buy of £3 million. It seems strange to me that all their players can be bought, I also think maybe they should have sugar daddy ticked if they are so rich in real life.

Archived