Amount of injuries too high!

Hi there all you manager freaks! Hehe..

I have just started a new game with the new patch 9.2 in which the seriousness of injuries during match were supposed to be scaled down. This is however not the case in my new Milan game.

Firstly, the amount of injuries i receive during games is insane. It is the rule rather than the exception. Can not play, literally, two matches in a row without my players sustaining injuries. Furthermore. It often happens that more than one player gets injured and has to be substituted or at least sustains a blow that make him a substitution candidate.

Secondly, the duration of the injuries, which was supposed to be fixed by the patch, are usually one or two months. Having played exactly half a season here is the list of players who, up until now have sustained injuries that crave a two month long lay off, or more:

Kaká

Pato

Ronaldinho

Seedorf

Santon

Keirrison

Saivet

Nesta

Seedorf

Borriello

Buonanotte

Jankulovski

While this list features all my long term injured players thus far, a month or more, not all of these were injured during a match. This is just to imply that the amount of injuries is too high and in essence takes a lot of joy out of playing.

Can anybody recognize or is it just my bad luck!?

Archived