Shortlists

Has anyone else had this? I load up my own shortlist. One of the players is jean ii makoun who in the next few days I was going to bid for. Then to my astonishment I see that he now plays for Bayern Munich. It seems that because he wasn't on my 'defualt' shortlist it will not come up on your news that a player you are interested in is wanted by another club. It really annoyed me as I'm back to square one for who to buy as I'm in desperate need for a DM.

So basically, do you have to have players in the 'default' FM shortlist for us to keep tabs on players we might buy?

Has anyone else had this? I load up my own shortlist. One of the players is jean ii makoun who in the next few days I was going to bid for. Then to my astonishment I see that he now plays for Bayern Munich. It seems that because he wasn't on my 'defualt' shortlist it will not come up on your news that a player you are interested in is wanted by another club. It really annoyed me as I'm back to square one for who to buy as I'm in desperate need for a DM.

So basically, do you have to have players in the 'default' FM shortlist for us to keep tabs on players we might buy?

No.

If your shortlist isn't loaded and active then you won't get messages about players on said list. Go to the shortlist page and click the little drop down in the right hand corner.

Shortlist > Set Active Shortlists

and it will explain to you why you got no message. Any shortlist you create is made 'Active' by default.

I think the point of this is to stop the other managers from being aware that you are interested in a player.

</>

What really annoys me about shortlists in the game is the fact that the media and your rivals always seem to know who you want to sign and normally get in before you. icon_frown.gif It has got to the stage now that I don't use them and just write on a piece of paper the players that I am interested in. This seems to help and stops (most of the time!) my rivals from poaching players from under my nose.

Archived