Club Stature

After initially being less than pleased with FM09 I am now warming up quite nicely indeed.

One Particular addition that I like is the introduction of the club stature feature where you can see how much the clubs profile has risen or not as the case may be. However, I would like to see this feature developed further if possible.

I am Rangers in my 6th season, I have won the champ league for the last 2yrs, semi's the 2yrs b4 that, won the league all 5 seasons, various Scottish cups, world club, super cup... pretty much everything. So obviously my club stature/profile is at the maximum due to my success. I am ranked 1st in Europe and 10th in the world for finances.

Although being ranked 1st not any "world class" or players with high transfer values are interested in joining me. The profile of the SPL has risen as my top goal scorer won the golden shoe and it said he benefitted from being in a top ranked league so his goals were worth maximum points. Other Scottish clubs have done quite well in European comps not won anything but progressed.

I am wondering if the club profile could state how big the club is compared to other clubs out with the ranking and finances lists.

Also, I would like the game to acknowledge the growth of a league and its ranking in the world with in confidence screen. Has its standards increased or decreased. Will it ever be possible for the SPL to be better than epl, la liga etc... not just coefficient scores.

Yes I did say with Rangers, I like to dream ok, Its the FM way of life.

You can only go so far with Rangers. Reputation in the game stops you getting beyond a certain level because you are in the SPL. Yes you should be able to improve the standard of the league but the game does not cater for it. Hopefully next year.

Archived