Players With Same Surname In Same Team

Just wondering if people have had more than 2 players with the same surname in their first team squad. I have had 4 players playing with the same surname, I think it may have been Thompson but it was a real pain in the butt having to go through them to find the player you wanted.

Reminds me of the old Tracksuit Manager days (I'm showing my age) where you could pick Colin Clarke and Wayne Clarke up front for England. Not sure why Colin had abandoned NI, in fact he hadn't really as he was in their squad too. Unfortunately the game didn't include Christian names so if you wanted to know who'd scored you'd have to take a note of their goalscoring records - you could get around this however by not playing Wayne as he was slightly on the mince side.

Remember when i took over Athletic Bilbao on some older fm/cm version and i could only sign local players.

Almost all my players were greyed out and it was an impossible job to find more players, wonder if its like that with A. Bilbao these days?

Reminds me of the old Tracksuit Manager days (I'm showing my age) where you could pick Colin Clarke and Wayne Clarke up front for England. Not sure why Colin had abandoned NI, in fact he hadn't really as he was in their squad too. Unfortunately the game didn't include Christian names so if you wanted to know who'd scored you'd have to take a note of their goalscoring records - you could get around this however by not playing Wayne as he was slightly on the mince side.

I loved "Tracksuit Manager". What a game.

Remember when i took over Athletic Bilbao on some older fm/cm version and i could only sign local players.

Almost all my players were greyed out and it was an impossible job to find more players, wonder if its like that with A. Bilbao these days?

Still the same I think, since it is still a rule for Bilbao to only sign player form Pays Basque, including the French basque area, La Rioja and Navarra.

So I assume this is still in the game as well.

Archived