***Stupid question alert***

I was just wondering:

What is seen as a decent performance from a player. Even when i've won by a few goals, all my players (except for the goalscorer(s)) seem to average around 6.8 to 7.3

I'm just wondering if this is normal.

Sorry about the stupid question, but I couldn't find anything about it in the searches.

;)

Plenty of threads explaining this already, do a search first before asking.

But to answer question, these ratings are fairly good.

If you read my first post properly, you'll see I mentioned that I did searches that didn't tell me anything, and i'm aware that I mightn't have used the proper key-words in my searches that would give me those answers - so that's why I asked it myself which means that there's really no need for the condescending comment. If you don't want to answer a question that I put up on what is generally a help board, please don't feel obligated to answer it.

Thanks for the actual answer to my question btw.

Seeing as they start at 6.4 (as indicates an average performance I imagine) I would think the stats you mention are fair enough for a good showing.
6.4 is average so they've played above average. I've seen hat-trick scorers only get 8.something

Be pleased :)

Ah, i'm a lot happier now.

Cheers lads.

If you read my first post properly, you'll see I mentioned that I did searches that didn't tell me anything, and i'm aware that I mightn't have used the proper key-words in my searches that would give me those answers - so that's why I asked it myself which means that there's really no need for the condescending comment. If you don't want to answer a question that I put up on what is generally a help board, please don't feel obligated to answer it.

Thanks for the actual answer to my question btw.

well said- its ridiculous the amount of times people get moaned at on here just for asking a question. I once did a search using a few keywords and got thousands of hits, many of them from that very days posts and none of them relevant- when that happens you might as well just ask, partly because if people dont want to reply it will drop down the boards quick enough anyway, and also because other people who arent on here 24/7 might not have thought of the question, but might be interested by it

the other thing you get abuse for is bumping your own thread, people generally responding with "you just posted here 30 minutes ago, be patient ffs"- they dont seem to realise that within about an hour your thread will have dropped off the first page and new people logging on who might be able to help wont be likely to see the thread

right, rant over!

I have no problems answering the problem mate, sorry if my post sounded a little bit arrogant, wasnt my intention.

Oops :S

Someone below said that you shouldn't play FM whilst drunk. I've had a few bud (she's away out for the night), and i'm guessing it's evidence that I shouldn't go on the internet whilst a bit tipsy.

Sorry for jumping the gun.

Jamesy.

Richard Wright is right - and in fairness the OP used a thread title to qualify the type of question

Grimoz answered the question and the OP has got an answer he is happy with. Thats what the forum is for :)

I have no problems answering the problem mate, sorry if my post sounded a little bit arrogant, wasnt my intention.
well said- its ridiculous the amount of times people get moaned at on here just for asking a question. I once did a search using a few keywords and got thousands of hits' date=' many of them from that very days posts and none of them relevant- when that happens you might as well just ask, partly because if people dont want to reply it will drop down the boards quick enough anyway, and also because other people who arent on here 24/7 might not have thought of the question, but might be interested by it

the other thing you get abuse for is bumping your own thread, people generally responding with "you just posted here 30 minutes ago, be patient ffs"- they dont seem to realise that within about an hour your thread will have dropped off the first page and new people logging on who might be able to help wont be likely to see the thread

right, rant over![/quote']

It's just that I remember playing with the past games and before decimals, it always seemed that when I won, the most of my players got 8's and the odd one got a 9 - the game is just a bit harder I guess, and I was worried that i was fluking wins.

Can somebody delete this thread to take away my reddner?

Someone below said that you shouldn't play FM whilst drunk. I've had a few bud (she's away out for the night), and i'm guessing it's evidence that I shouldn't go on the internet whilst a bit tipsy.

Jamesy.

Not at all fella - Its what a forum is for. For some posters a few questions repeat themselves. We all need help time to tme so why not

Mrs is out and you go for FM - Thats FM for you :)

Jamesy.

Once again sorry if my post sounded rude, but if I ask a question that has been asked 20 times before (and I have believe me) then I get told to do a search for it. But im always happy to answer questions.

I know what you mean grimoz - PS can I ask you about the patch :D

Yeah, I'm still playing 08 and sometimes when I win I get a lot of 8s - for centre-halfs, fullbacks, central midfielders who had no obvious impact on the game's result. Remember that 08 rounded, so 6.8 to 7.4 is all 7 in FM08. I'd generally be happy with all 7s.

Archived