I love this game :D

I'm playng as MK dons and i was playing in the final in the James Paint trophy(can't remember the oposition-also bad english :D)And after 10 min i was with one man down and after 30 min i conceded a penalty.In the second half i conceded another goal and i was cursing the FM so i decided to do all attack mentalyti.And after scoring one goal i got the equaliser in the 94 min and a won the game on penalties :D.Anyone else had such moments :)?

One 08 I had my first game in charge of Sheffield Wednesday against Sheffield United in the FA Cup. We were 1-0 down until the 92nd minute where my GK went up for a corner and scored. We then scored another in extra time to win the tie. Probably my most satisfying win, ever.

Usually the other way round, but my team have been scoring a lot of last gasp equalisers lately. Shame it's against teams we should be beating, meaning I generally am still annoyed despite gaining a point.

Yeah im the same, I usually get beaten or draw during the last few minutes. Maybe im just not that lucky

One 08 I had my first game in charge of Sheffield Wednesday against Sheffield United in the FA Cup. We were 1-0 down until the 92nd minute where my GK went up for a corner and scored. We then scored another in extra time to win the tie. Probably my most satisfying win, ever.

:eek:Wow i've never seen a goalkepeer score from a corner :D.Anyway i'm playing FM 2008

Yeah I was playing as Huddersfield going through a really hard patch, status listed as precarious on the job security screen and nothing seemed to work.

Played Oldham the big local rivals and was 3-0 down within 20 mins. Thought thats it, I'm for the chop now.

Managed to come back and draw level and then Oldham went ahead again in the 70th minute. Couple of substitutes and managed to win the game 5-4.

A rollercoaster of a game

Archived