Schizophrenia : morale super meanwhile unhappy

Is there any staff role that is supposed to take care about schizophrenic players ?

I mean those ones afflicted by the thread's title...

How does this mental problem is supposed to affect the player ?

He has a 4 years contract with me so he is going nowhere even if he would fly away. How can I mitigate his megalomaniac instincts ? Of course selling him is not an option.

thanks in advance

So, what hallucination is this schizophrenic player experiencing?

Morale and Happiness are not the same thing. A player can be happy with the way that he and the team are playing and so be in good spirits (morale), yet not be as joyous about their long term position in the team (happiness). Nothing contradictory about it. That there is a difference made between Morale and Happiness, and they can seem to be at loggerheads with each other, is one of the more human things that has been coded into the game.

Ive never seen a schizophrenic player before but I would assume he would have a mental attribute of 0. Can you post an example of this type of player?

It's quite common as you can see, no need of proofs I assume.

So, what hallucination is this schizophrenic player experiencing?

Morale and Happiness are not the same thing. A player can be happy with the way that he and the team are playing and so be in good spirits (morale), yet not be as joyous about their long term position in the team (happiness). Nothing contradictory about it. That there is a difference made between Morale and Happiness, and they can seem to be at loggerheads with each other, is one of the more human things that has been coded into the game.

OMG, do you suffer the same ? ;)

Anyway, is there anything I can try to do in order to remove the unhappiness ? I already tried to " resolve the issue " telling him I will try to match his ambitions but he recycled bin my wills.

He still has 4 years of contract and he plays really well so I do not want to sell him. Following his requests I transfer listed him but I also set the asking price 10X his value so no one will advance any requests,just to be sure.

Any further hints to suggest me to remove his unhappiness ?

thanks

-

Archived