maximising transfer $

Hey guys

When i read through these posts, i see that people tend to get alot more $ for their outgoing transfers than i do - anyone have any tips? I already offer to clubs at the fee id like to receive, whilst trying to keep the amount as realistic as possible. Is there something basic im missing? Ant tips gratefully received :)

You can only sell players if they have been playing first team for you prior to selling especially if they are playing rather well

I haven't found that at all.

One tip is to expect less than their value if they are not playing and you want rid, my second tip would be to offer players out for a figure spread over 18/24 months as clubs are more likely to buy that way.

If a club comes calling for them when they are a first team player you get big bucks. When you try and offer to clubs or when yo transfer list players you are essentially putting them on sale.

To get the big bucks when they offer for someone counter with a ridiculous amount. Even if they reject it there may be other interested clubs that bid that amount shortly after.

Archived