Is this game too easy? **Player Naming Inside**

I started unemployed then i took the Huddersfield job, i got off to an abysmal start being 20th after about 8 games, i eventualy got into gear and finished 2nd in league one (media prediction 6th) (by coming back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 in the last game) to get promotion by one point.

Second season in the championship i was preparing for a battering, now i have made some inspired signings - a world class right back for £70k Arthur Sorin (god knows why hes worth 70k when he has stats like that)

gk - thomas heaton (new signing)

dr - arhtur sorin (new signing)

dl - olivier bernard

dc - andy butler

dc - sam sodje (new signing)

mr - koki minuzo

ml - kiki musampa

mc - jim goodwin

mc - barazite (new loan siging)

fc - Teemu Jaaskilenen (new signing)

fc - cilian sheridan (loan had him last year as well)

bench - patrik berger (ns), andy van der myde (ns),david unsworth, jody morris, stuart fleetwood

-This season after 6 games i had only W1 D5 L1,

-but now after 14 games im W7 D6 L1

I just beat Birmingham 4-1 away from home, Birmingham were top, I am afraid the game maybe getting too easy, is anyone else having out of this world form.

I started unemployed then i took the Huddersfield job, i got off to an abysmal start being 20th after about 8 games, i eventualy got into gear and finished 2nd in league one (media prediction 6th) (by coming back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 in the last game) to get promotion by one point.

Second season in the championship i was preparing for a battering, now i have made some inspired signings - a world class right back for £70k Arthur Sorin (god knows why hes worth 70k when he has stats like that)

dl - olivier bernard

dc - andy butler

mr - koki minuzo

ml - kiki musampa

mc - jim goodwin

bench - patrik berger (ns), andy van der myde (ns),david unsworth, jody morris, stuart fleetwood

I just beat Birmingham 4-1 away from home, Birmingham were top, I am afraid the game maybe getting too easy, is anyone else having out of this world form.

........No

dl - olivier bernard

dc - andy butler

mr - koki minuzo

ml - kiki musampa

mc - jim goodwin

Im just amazed you could win 1, draw 5 and lose 1(7 results) in 6 matches

I was actually just thinking the same thing in my current game. It seems that the limited player movement in this years version combined with easy to find star players and easy to create tactics that work forever have me winning almost everything too easily. I'm bored now.

haha after posting this i havent won in three games and im outside the playoffs now - serves me right!! better concentrate on safe mid table position after all.

I started unemployed on this game - with the experience of professional, because it seems impossible to get a job with semi-pro experience, so Huddersfield were the first team to offer me a job, im not taking an easy option on this game like managing the big4 or Man City

o and to the Dag & Red guy... football manager 2005 (i think) i was Dag & Red took them from the Conference to League 1 - GOD BLESS a 16year old Craig McKail-smith

haha after posting this i havent won in three games and im outside the playoffs now - serves me right!! better concentrate on safe mid table position after all.

I started unemployed on this game - with the experience of professional, because it seems impossible to get a job with semi-pro experience, so Huddersfield were the first team to offer me a job, im not taking an easy option on this game like managing the big4 or Man City

o and to the Dag & Red guy... football manager 2005 (i think) i was Dag & Red took them from the Conference to League 1 - GOD BLESS a 16year old Craig McKail-smith

Well played I salute you

THIS POST HAS BEEN A CURSE ON ME!!!!! 3 draws followed by 2 wins followed by a 5-0 loss away to middelsborough, 3-0 loss at home to Leeds (fierce rivals), 5-2 win at home to Charlton - 8 points out of 24 is not good!! followed by 2-2 draw by reserves at home to Hull in the FA cup

IN CONCLUSION IF YOU EVER DO WELL AND YOU THINK THE GAME IS EASY - IT IS NOT, it is just luring you into a false sense of security!!

any tips on how to end my losing streak

Archived