Loan Reports

I'm AFC Telford in my second season in the Blue Square North. I bought a defender from Watford called Cedric Avinel and he has turned out to be a very good signing.

A lot of French teams were looking at him and then a team called En Avant de Guingamp in the French Ligue 2 made an offer. I looked at the offer and decided to try and negotiate for a player swap deal. While on Guingamp's squad screen, in the bottom right hand corner (using the RHS version of the Flex Skin) I noticed an option called 'Loan Reports' where my Ass Man would enquire about players available on loan. Great addition to the game.

Thing is, I can't seem to find it anywhere else. I've been on other club squad screens and cannot see that option. Could somebody please tell me why this is?

It is, I apologise. It must just disappear when your assistant is already in talks with a club over potential loan signings. In that case, I'll ask... does anybody use them? And how important do you feel they are?

When I first took over at West Brom I used them all the time due to having no money to make decent permenant signings. Dont use it much now though, only if I have an injury crisis.

Archived