UEFA Cup Registration...

Ok, I'm having a problem with registering my players for the Knockout stages of the UEFA Cup.

FScity.png

(there is a few players you can't see, but it's Hart, Schmeichel, and Asenjo)

In case you can't tell, I don't have enough players trained by me, or enough players trained in England neither.

It's my fault, but how do I fix this?

I thought that taking some reserves and youths, but it won't let me put Evans or Etuhu in, which would fill it up. But, I think that because they're under 21, and they don't need registered, I can't register them, and continue my game... Help, anybody?

Thanks, Skorp.

Ndebergerac - wrong. I only signed 2 players - Zapata and Arteta(Legrottaglie was signed in the last day of the Summer window).

However, I sold Richards, Dunne, Petrov, Elano, Johnson, Ireland and Fernandes, so I have less HG players.

Thanks again Skorp. =D

Vassel, Sturridge and a few others aren't my first team players. They're only there for registration, so that I can actually get into the competition. ;P

EDIT: Skorp, that's it working now. =)

This thread can be closed now, if you like. I only posted it, as I didn't realise that this happened, but I removed two players, and it counted Etuhu and Sturridge, so I'm elligible now. =D

As the thread is still open, I'll just post it here. =)

It's Steklo - once you install it, you'll need to go to preferences, and change the background to 'Brushed Metal'.

'Black' is very similar, but instead of being Silver/Grey, it's Black, obviously.

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/259/Steklo%20%2709%20V1.1%22

Ok, I'm having a problem with registering my players for the Knockout stages of the UEFA Cup.

FScity.png

(there is a few players you can't see, but it's Hart, Schmeichel, and Asenjo)

In case you can't tell, I don't have enough players trained by me, or enough players trained in England neither.

It's my fault, but how do I fix this?

I thought that taking some reserves and youths, but it won't let me put Evans or Etuhu in, which would fill it up. But, I think that because they're under 21, and they don't need registered, I can't register them, and continue my game... Help, anybody?

I only had 55m to spend (not at Januray yet though!) - how on earth did you buy that lot?. Am I in for a pleasant post-xmas windfall from Sheikh Santa & the boys?

No, unfortunately not.

I said I was going to be a Title Challenger(about 81M), and then I adjusted my Wage Budgets, which gifted me with an extra 20 million, giving me roughly 101M.

I bought a lot of players, and in January, sold about 5, buying only 3...

EDIT: Here's what I've bought/sold. =)

Tranfercentre.png

You sold M. Richards!!!!!! wth

Chelski must love you for that price!!

Btw if you still can. BUY MANCO!!! That guy made Watford champions in my game... :S

Surplus to requirements... Leggrotaglie was much more consistent, Micah wanted to move, after they enquired for him. Zapata is much better too.

Also, the person who asked for the skin, it's got a link about 4 posts before your post.

Archived