Possible scouting improvement

when you get a scout report on a player they always comapre him to your best player in that position, for instance if your Man.U and you scout a winger they will compare him to Ronaldo, i think there should be drop down menu which allows you to compare the player with other players who already play in that position for tour team. For ex: if a scout A.Lennon i know he wont be as good as Ronaldo but in the scout report i should be able to compare him for instance to Ji-Sung Park which will give me a better indication how good Lennon is and if i should buy him if he is better than Park

I see where you're coming from UF91. But the potential rating gives a good indication for 16-19 year olds. Doesn't it usually say something like "X has the potential to be as good as XX" or "X does not have the potential to be anywhere near as good as XX" etc.

That's pretty much how I use the scouts for younger players anyway.

I'd agree with this. In my current game, I'm got a player who can play D/WB/MRL + DM/MC, and he's the best player in the team (CA wise). This means that if I scout players from any of those positions, they're compared to him. Yet I only actually use him as a MC (he's got great technical and mental abilties, but his physicals are crap as he's old), so I don't really care if he's the "best left back in the team". Yes, I can find out if someone would be the "second best left back", but that doesn't tell me how much better than my current "second best left back" he is.

i think the current compare player is a bit outdated. it's basically a per attribute comparison. you have to look through add/subtract keeping the total in your head or on paper. why not give option of the attributes you're interested in comparing and then have the difference total displayed somewhere. AMC Preferences passing, creativity, decisions, dribbling, techinique, agility, pace. then give difference + or - on each players screen

i think the current compare player is a bit outdated. it's basically a per attribute comparison. you have to look through add/subtract keeping the total in your head or on paper. why not give option of the attributes you're interested in comparing and then have the difference total displayed somewhere. AMC Preferences passing, creativity, decisions, dribbling, techinique, agility, pace. then give difference + or - on each players screen

This already exists, suprisingly it's called "compare player"

This already exists, suprisingly it's called "compare player"

so you're telling me i can compare two players and after i give preferences in the attributes i want compared they will sum up the difference and display it.

some read posts the way bible verses are read. they see a few words and run with it

Archived