Making huge losses each month

on my man.utd save game i seem to be losing £8million a month for no apparent reason, im £140k under my wage budget, with C.Ronaldo having the biggest wage of £120,000k the majority of my squad is £60k and under. i only have 1 transfer that i am paying installments for about £600,000k a month but thats payed for by the installments i am recieving for 3 of the players i sold totalling about £1m for all 3 per month. so i was wondering why i am losing so much money all of a sudden, the first season was fine just from the second season i seem to be losing more money my balance is only £2m but a transfer budget of £15m is there anything i can do to make more of a profit. by the way im playing with 9.0.1

tnxs

I have herd of a bug where tax goes through the roof in the second season check your tax from this year compared to next year, or just upload the screenshot of the finance page

i saw a thread earlier where someones tax was £9million for first season and was £28million for 6months into second season - iv just checked mine, and mine is £750k in november (£7.5million income so far) where as total was £500k (£8.2million income season total) for last year.

Make sense....not

Archived