chairman - that love the club

so i'm leeds (don't offend me :p) in 2nd season just had a board takeover from the very tight peter lorimer - he loves the club

my question is am i now doomed to be stuck with this tight arse for the rest of my leeds career? he makes no money available :(

what a really want is a russian billionaire :)

is there any chance peter in the future will sell up?

Ive had chairman that "feel they will never leave the club they love" sell up, so dont worry

I agree. I got a relatively new poor chairman. First thing he did was to confirm I'm moving to a new and bigger ground and the end of the following season. Financed by the bank but at a decent term to help reduce the impact on finances

so i'm leeds (don't offend me :p) in 2nd season just had a board takeover from the very tight peter lorimer - he loves the club

my question is am i now doomed to be stuck with this tight arse for the rest of my leeds career? he makes no money available :(

what a really want is a russian billionaire :)

is there any chance peter in the future will sell up?

If you weren't already into your second season you could have used

"SUGAR_DADDY" "Leeds United" which means that your chairman would have been less of a tight arse as you so eloquently put it!

Alternatively I think you could use an in game editor like FMM and make sure you have lots of money and using this also means that you don't have to start a new game.

i once had someone take over my club (cant remember who i was in charge of, and it was on fm08) and the guy had no more money than the last bloke. This annoyed me so i decided to terminate a few contracts (paying compensation), spend all of my meagre transfer budget and go over my wage budget. I was doing quite well in the game so they didnt sack me for it but the clubs worsening and worsening financial position quite quickly forced my new chairman to decide he was better off doing something else with his time and he sold the club again. Unfortuantely for me another board member took over and he also had no money- but im sure sometimes it'll work!

Archived