Network Game

I was just wondering if the bug that was preventing people to play a cross-platform network game has been fixed in patch 2.

I played a network game with patch 1 with some friends but realized there was a statistics and scoring bug. Some people say it was because there was macs and PCs in the network and one mod said it would be fixed on the next release.

Has anyone tried playing a network which has PCs and macs and notice no issues; has it been fixed ?

If it hasn't are there any suggestions that can be implemented and be able to play between macs and PCs ?

Thanks for the help

Well I couldn't find it there. I guess that means it hasn't been fixed. Are there any suggestions so that i can set up a MAC and PC network game with having it riddled with stat and scoring bugs; i mean i can't even play against a friend who uses a different computer platform.

this bug has been reported i believe a week after the game release and it was supposedly being worked on then.

Any help would be appreciated; i have sat and crossed my fingers for quite some time.

Archived