most goals in a game by 1 player

Lush congrats , i dont have a screnie as it was a while ago in like fm06 i think but i was yeovil in pre season vs bolton res. and they played many firstteam players and i won 17-1 with Kevin Gall scoring 13 goals i was like OMFG lol

That FM record list is really not accurate; I (and several others with me I bet) have better records than half of those listed. My goalie conceded 5 goals (compared to the record 8) in 2010-2011, I have a 23-0 win somewhere in a practise game, I won 10-0 in a CL game against Shaktar etcetc.

So I bet there are a lot of people with the best strikers in the world that have seen them score 10 goals in one game against woeful opponents. I'll try to get that record beaten again; I'll organize some extremely easy friendlies and have Balotelli do all the set pieces and be the target man; that's probably a guarantee for some goals.

In FM 08, Rooney scored 8 for me against Liverpool in Anfield. Highlight of that version of FM for me. He wound up with 52 goals that year after a 56 goal year the season before. Sadly he never topped 30 for me again with injuries galore & an older Eto'o rejuvanating himself at Old Trafford to force a striker rotation to keep Rooney healthy.

i was bored one day so i started a game and played a friendly using chelsea against a singaporean team called home united. i then placed all the home united first team as youths and jumbled up all their positions.

chelsea won 27-0 with lampard scoring 19. lol.

Cherno Samba scored 7 in one game once. Surprisingly this was on CM4 when he was rubbish except for his heading, it was my Betis team and Joaquin and Denilson kept putting in the crosses fo0r Samba to score, rather than my 01/02 game where he was a legend for my Man U team scoring 60 goals every season.

on fm 08 got hogan ephraim on loan to sutton utd , he got 15 in a 22-0 rampage against a non- league team.

and kyle reid who i loaned aswell assisted in 17 of the 22,

but so far in 09 my best would be 7 from and on form keirrison against a injury rattled ac milan. i was man city.

Archived