Restricion of how many coaches a club can have

I've been thinking about how unrealistic it is that we can have a certaint amount of coaches for our team. Or more the number of coaches we can have.

Take norwegian teams for instance. Even the amateur or half-pro teams usually have around 4 coaches for the a-team and another 3-4 for the youth team, making it a total of 8 coaches. That's a number you will struggle to get even if you play with a premier division team in Norway.

Should the limits be adjusted higher? Or do people think it's good the way it is?

i would say they need to be tweaked for lower league clubs (or lower rep clubs), you should maybe have the ability to have some part-time coaches that do not/partly count towards your quota. Im thinking for people at lower rep clubs who get to say the championship and have to settle for just 4 coaches

I can manage with the 3 coaches I'm allowed in Scotland Div 3. The coaching is not very good but, there again, nor is anything else.....

I do find it unhelpful to only be allowed one physio though - injuries are worse, I think.

Multiple physios have no effect on length or frequency of injuries.

Well it's interesting you should say that, because I have tried managing 2 clubs in Scottish Div 3. East Stirling have 1 physio at the start and I've found the injuries to be worse than they are with Stenhousemuir where the club has 2 to start, one of whom had a rating of 12, which is good for this division. Coincidence maybe?

I'd have thought that having a combined rating of 18 for physios as opposed to a score of 6 would have had some effect but maybe it isn't cumulative like that.

Archived