New Patch

I hope SI doesn't consider it the last patch as soon as it's out but keeps checking for feedback on it. FM 2009 will be awesome if they keep improving it, with the quality of the regens. Haven't played more than 10 game-years for a few versions now and would really like to.

Cant say ive ever got into a game that much but would like to. theres afew fings they need to improve on the new patch! to many injuries is one that really bugs me lol !!

since the 9.2 patch i think the ME and the amount of injuries are very good, The transfer System still needs work and blates the Young player bug (bojan) But otherwise i think this game is getting very good as each year i am getting more and more hooked :p

Ohh that sucks, i get so many injuries and there never like minor ones always out for atleast a month :( am i doing anyfin rong? lol

yes try decreasing the intensity of your training i have been at florintina for around 2 years and since i put my traing schedule together injuries and stamina are great

Archived