Scout Reports

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Iam West ham at the begining of the 3rd season In the Jan transfer window i siged a player called Danny from Zenith I scouted him 5 times And my scout who has JPA 19 JPP 19 said he was a leading prem player so i signed him for 10m he was a superb signing so i finished 3rd in the prem won the FA cup so now iam in the champions cup now my scout report says he is a good prem player so my question is how has he become a lesser player within six months ?

Is because i am in europe and so they are judging my players on a higher level.

Thanks

It may be because he is now being judged compared to players in European competition not just Premiership anymore becuase of how well you performed in the league. Check his attrubutes over the season on the training tab and see if they have decreased or not

It may be because he is now being judged compared to players in European competition not just Premiership anymore becuase of how well you performed in the league. Check his attrubutes over the season on the training tab and see if they have decreased or not

I have checked it and 3 of his attrubutes have gone down by one and i think being in europe has affected the scouts judgement.

Thanks for the quick reply Bury

Planet is right, as your club gets bigger and better your players need to get bigger and better aswell. I played a game at Wolves and I signed 2 7 star players, when I got promoted they were down to 4 stars.

It is because you are now getting compared to the top Premier League and European clubs.

Also check that the Coach report is from an 'Attacking' coach as 'General' and 'Defensive' coaches will not judge him as accurately as your attacking coaches! Also you may want to look at your Coaches attributes to find out which have the best JCA and JPA stats

Archived