Board won't expand my tiny stadia

I'm into the 2016/17 season playing as Wolves

I've done fairly well, winning a few trophies, made the club a shedload of money from astute transfers and developing youth, but however the board just won't expand the stadium, everytime I request it they say plans are underfoot but its been like that since my 2nd season, when I first asked

Is there any way to get this sorted? even if it means editing stuff to change the board, I know I could just use an editor to increase it but would prefer a nice new stadium or something if possible

Try an ultimatum.

I really wish you would stop posting stupid things like that, the amount of times over the past few days that your posts in a similar vein to this one have annoyed me is ridiculous

To the OP: I've got this problem currently with Bristol City, board just won't do it even though there are millions in the bank, there was a thread with quite a few replies on this subject not long ago, have a look about mate, it's certain to still be about somewhere :thup:

I don't understand the problem, an ultimatum might work.

Not if you read the forums regularly, there have been a few instances of people having 'untouchable' as their job security. I would post the links but will leave that to ftg87 if he would be so kind? He is better at that than me, plus i cant do it!

Not if you read the forums regularly, there have been a few instances of people having 'untouchable' as their job security. I would post the links but will leave that to ftg87 if he would be so kind? He is better at that than me, plus i cant do it!
I've read some posts where people said it worked.

to do an ultimatium you need to request to expand the stadium again then there should be an option

but what i would do

use an editor to make the current chairman old and make sure that he hates the club

and i would hope for a sugar daddy to take over because they give you tons of cash and usually expand the stadium or in your case they might make a new one :)

to do an ultimatium you need to request to expand the stadium again then there should be an option

but what i would do

use an editor to make the current chairman old and make sure that he hates the club

and i would hope for a sugar daddy to take over because they give you tons of cash and usually expand the stadium or in your case they might make a new one :)

Some people dont like using editors mind. Do you use one? I dont know how to and was just wondering if you could have a look to see what the editor says about Wolves maximum capacity and fanbase? Thats of course, if you would be so kind?

it says that the maximum your current stadium can be is 42000 people

and for your information i have only used the editor for one thing :)

one thing that i think everyone would justify :)

i gave chelsea -£200mil and -60 points :)

so i enjoyed watching them get relegated while my beloved fulham finished 14th :)

it says that the maximum your current stadium can be is 42000 people

and for your information i have only used the editor for one thing :)

one thing that i think everyone would justify :)

i gave chelsea -£200mil and -60 points :)

so i enjoyed watching them get relegated while my beloved fulham finished 14th :)

Thank you very much! I wasnt criticising use of the editor, just saying some people (like me) wont use them.

You should upload the Chelsea game for the hardnuts out there, anybody fancy doing a doulble Luton lol.

My Wolves stadium is now at 42000 so i know that i should be expecting a new stadium as the next step. Just got to get my bank balance up now then, perhaps i'll edit it lol

Once again rsk360, thanks for having a look for me

Archived