Is this a bug??

While managing Man City in the Euro Cup 2nd round against Hannover, i won the first leg at home 2-1 and lost 2nd leg 2-1 bringing it into extra time at 3-3

Robinho scored an own goal on 100mins and Wright-Phillips scored on 113mins for me making it 4-4 which meant i should go through on away goals but when i click continue at end of game i get told that Hannover have won 4-3 on agg.

When i click on overview of the match there is no mention of the goal by Wright-Phillips but when i click into match report it is there on 113mins and no mention of it being disallowed.

Anyone else had this problem?

It's a shame you were put off. Some people did have issues with STEAM, but the vast majority of problems were caused by Uniloc (Soft Anchor). A lot of people didn't realise this and ranted against STEAM instead of what they should have been ranting against. That's not to say STEAM is perfect, but I'm glad I have it.

the only way to get to the patch on lespacio is through www.lespacio.com/fm2009.php - direct linking is blocked so your link there will throw an error :)

The whole download problem in IE is also easily fixed just by clicking save instead of run and then running the file manually.

Archived