Music

ive noticed that in Football Manager their is never any background music in the menu's or while playing the game, I personally have music playing in windows while in FM but I find it strange that SI have not included background music. Is this because of getting copyrights or is it just that SI fee it is not need. Would like some other peoples opinion as to wether they would like background music or not.

What's the point? People can run their own music in any one of hundreds of different players with no effort. FM doesn't need a token effort at a music player or in-game music.

Im not having a go Matt, please dont get me wrong, I just wanted to see what people thought, I myself would not use the ingame music as I use my own music, what I was trying to find out was why SI have never tried to implement a music track and I guess you have answered that.

No point, the nature of PC's allow us to easily multi-task and most music players don't even hog any system resources. Plus, you could either have wasted money on tracks that you aren't bound to like or have crappy arcade music like PES which honestly, makes me cringe.

No point, the nature of PC's allow us to easily multi-task and most music players don't even hog any system resources. Plus, you could either have wasted money on tracks that you aren't bound to like or have crappy arcade music like PES which honestly, makes me cringe.

Good point, feel free to close this thread if you like.

Might as well chuck in an IRC client

That wouldn't be an awful idea for online play. Not something that's urgent or necessary though.

Music would just be something else for people to complain about imo.

Archived