Uzbekistan

after all the exciment in the summer with FC Bunyodkor (with Rivaldo and Zico signing for them) of the Uzbek league i was kinder expecting this league to be playable. so i was just wondering whether this league will be added into the new patch or the next FM.

after all the exciment in the summer with FC Bunyodkor (with Rivaldo and Zico signing for them) of the Uzbek league i was kinder expecting this league to be playable. so i was just wondering whether this league will be added into the new patch or the next FM.

.......not that much excitement IMO

New patch - No chance

Next game - Little or very little chance

Sorry, but there are bigger leagues that could be put in there such as Canada, Spanish Tercera division (18 regional leagues, probably one of the hardest leagues to get out of due to it's playoff systems at the end and the general difficulty of things)

Couldn't have been that exciting, I never even heard about this in Sports news at all and i read news everyday. :confused:

I wouldn't imagine this would be a playable league.

Well Zico just left to become the manager of CSKA Moscow :D

On the basis of one formerly-great player, the Uzbek league should be playable? Not sure I can agree with that one. It should come down to a combination of league strength and which leagues are most in demand. It's all a moot point, however, as SI have stated that there will be no new playable leagues added in the near future.

New patch - No chance

Next game - Little or very little chance

Sorry, but there are bigger leagues that could be put in there such as Canada, Spanish Tercera division (18 regional leagues, probably one of the hardest leagues to get out of due to it's playoff systems at the end and the general difficulty of things)

Canada? Now i'd love that to be in the game, but Canada barely has its own league.

The Danish media also reported that Eto'o was close to signing with a club from Uzbekistan because they were willing to offer him £30M for one year :D

And one of the British media groups reported that van der Vaart and Sneijder were on their way to Spurs when Jol took over ;)

i can't see the Uzbeki league in the game, as much as i love the asian/middle eastern leagues there are a few middle eastern comps that should be in there first (Saudi, Qatar, UAE).

All i can recomend is playing with the editor and bringing it to life yourself!

Archived