Mac & PC network

I started a new game with 9.2 and had the problem in my first game. Many others have experienced the problem as well here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=67848

And a quote from SI: "It's not in the change list, so had not definitly been fixed. It's still being looked at."

Yes but that post is from november, are you sure you're playing with the 9.2 patch?

Yes but that post is from november, are you sure you're playing with the 9.2 patch?

We both have 9.2. The thread was STARTED in November but scroll to the bottom and you'll see there are recent posts. The response from SI was posted on the 30th of December (after the patch)

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

I have responded in the official feedback thread but basically it hasn't reproduced in testing for a good few weeks now so the work that has been done on it has definitely all but eradicated the issue, its not on the changelist has there is no definitive way of saying it is 100% fixed

I have responded in the official feedback thread but basically it hasn't reproduced in testing for a good few weeks now so the work that has been done on it has definitely all but eradicated the issue, its not on the changelist has there is no definitive way of saying it is 100% fixed

Thanks for the quick reply

Archived