Arsenal forwards

Im not getting the best out of a number of players who play int he 'van persie role'. Adebayor scores plenty for me but i want more from my second striker. I thought it was just van persie not playing well, so i sold him, but now vela and a number of my players i have put ther arent performing either!

Does anyone have any player instructions i can use to get the best out of him?

I play an attacking 442.

I have the same issue, im now in my 3rd season, not doing too badly.(although no trophies yet)

My strikers never score that many, adebayor was pants in my first season, so I sold him to Real, then I signed huntelaar who under performed, Bendter and Vela are alright, but not consinstent at all. I now play 1 up front, Bendter as a target man, with his aerial abilty, then either Vela or Cazorla or Elano behind him.

Basically all my goals come from midfield.. So my advice is play 1 upfront as a target man, n then get some quality attacking midfielders

i use full creative freedom, long shots, through balls and in a free role.

What you think?

Maybe your using creative freedom too much - it can have the effect of the players thinking for themselves too much ie not following your instructions closely enough..

Archived