FM08 latest patch

Sorry if this is already posted and if it is on the wrong board

I have had given FM09 plenty of time now and have the latest patch but i still dont find it and enjoyable game.

Decided to re install fm08 as it was absolutely brilliant, just wondered if someone can point me to the latest patch that is available for fm08 so i can play that version

thanks

Hey Dave,

I've also reverted to FM08. I went through the same process that you're now going through the other day.

Here's the link to download the latest patch...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=31218

And here's the link to the best, most accurate data update I could find...

Go for this version: ADDM '09 Data Update v1.1. It's available via post number 185.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=31717&highlight=weegie&page=2

Thanks, and let me know how you get on.

Judging by the amount of duplicate threads around these days, I'd say no for sure :D

God i know. Quite a lot have popped up with the same questions over and over again. No wonder the mods go mad at times. I aint a mod and it drives me mad especailly when i am trying to find a specific thread but find the forums are cluttered with the same questions.

I don't mind helping people but taking around 5 minuites all in to search around the proper section people will find the answer. :confused:

Sorry for the rant. Good luck going back to FM08 and hope you found what you needed.:thup:

meant to have really fast broadband but as the download continues the speed of download gets slower by the second.

anyone help me as to why this is? im guessing with good broadband it shouldnt take 40 minutes to download the patch? starts really fast and after 10 minutes its 32 kb/sec which is really slow.

says on my internet options my internet speed is 54.0 mbps.

thanks in advance if anyone can point me in the right direction

meant to have really fast broadband but as the download continues the speed of download gets slower by the second.

anyone help me as to why this is? im guessing with good broadband it shouldnt take 40 minutes to download the patch? starts really fast and after 10 minutes its 32 kb/sec which is really slow.

says on my internet options my internet speed is 54.0 mbps.

thanks in advance if anyone can point me in the right direction

That's about average I think.

54Mbps is the limit that your ethernet adapter can handle, at least that's the default limit set for most adapters (not including the N protocol).

Do speed test on speedtest.net and it will tell you what your actual net speed is. Make sure you don't have anything downloading or any surfing going on while the test is taken. I downloaded the latest patch for FM 09 within a few minutes, for example.

Also, it could be just that you are downloading from a troublesome server.

Archived