Just some small suggestions for FM

1)

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a dropdown in a player's history screen such that you an choose to see ALL matches/goals (including european matches) and not just league matches.

2)

Competitions should have more records (such as overall top goalscorer and such). F.eks. in my game a regen of mine is scoring loads in Uefa and CL.. There should be a record for most goals in European competitions (CL, UEFA an Inter-Toto combined) as well as individual records.

3)

I use the commentary only but show the goals in Classic 3D view.. however after the replay is done it doesnt return to the previous screen (in my case the Ratings screen) but stays in the 3d mode.. Probably a bug, but hopefully fixed (or added) by next patch or game ;)

1) Maybe it's changed for FM 09. If it hasn't, click on the season in history and at the bottom of the profile ti will also show cup and euro games and overall, as if it were the current season stats.

Yeah I know, but I'd like to see it for all seasons at once.. as well as be able to see the "Total" for all competitions and not only league..

Yeah I know, but I'd like to see it for all seasons at once.. as well as be able to see the "Total" for all competitions and not only league..

This has really annoyed me ever since they changed it, everywhere else in the game the summary of a players performance includes all competitions, so why ont he history screen is it league only. it's daft.

3)

I use the commentary only but show the goals in Classic 3D view.. however after the replay is done it doesnt return to the previous screen (in my case the Ratings screen) but stays in the 3d mode.. Probably a bug, but hopefully fixed (or added) by next patch or game ;)

Have this as well, looks to me as a bug, I am running the latest patch.

This has really annoyed me ever since they changed it, everywhere else in the game the summary of a players performance includes all competitions, so why ont he history screen is it league only. it's daft.

I thought it was changed for 09? TBH i havn't really looked mind!

Because those games are in cup competitions where the opposition is more varied in quality, such as minor European teams you beat 8-0 on agg. or a League 1 side.

The leagues stay pretty much the same overall in each season quality-wise. One striker might score 10 goals in 7 games in the Euro cup, but over a season in the league only hit 6 in 32.

Archived