Squad Harmony

Well, I have players from:

Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, England, Wales, Italy, Ireland, France, Colombia, Nigeria, Belgium and Israel.

Granted, a few of them are English speakers speakers, but it is even mentioned from the AssMan feedback that they are having difficulty community, and there is only about 8 games I haven't won, in 30 or so(competitive)...

I don't really think the language barrier causes too much difficulties..

Language & personality conflicts will be the most likely reasons, it will take around 1 year for the language problem to be sorted, personality conflicts are usually solved by selling/releasing 1 of the problems.

When personalities are listed as "Balanced" it can be much harder to work out who the problem is, as there may not always be an info topic in the personal page.

My players have just come back from pre season and now the squad harmony has gone from just off the top, to just of the bottom.

Maybe because theyve been partying all holiday and havn't been calling each other ya no....

ill have to hope it goes back up after a few games! but theyre all upset about the lack of harmony. Nightmare!

No I don't think it is, I think the team gelling is more about the players working well with each other on the pitch, the squad harmony seems to be more around locker room happiness.

A couple of unhappy players can upset the confidence rating, but the ass man report will still say something like "have a good understanding"

I have to agree wth CP that it's not to do with the team gelling. In my Moron game, we're sitting second in the league and playing really well, but team harmony is at an all time low.

I have a couple of unhappy players and that will certainly be part of the reason but it's starting to get annoying especially as the board keep mentioning it in their monthly assessment.

Any help on improving it would be greatly appreciated.

Offer the unhappy players new contracts or ship them out, even if it's only on loan to feeder clubs.

Or a shouting at them in player interaction.

Thanks, I shall give that a try.

Not sure if I'll be able to send them to a feeder now the transfer window has closed but it's worth a shot.

Archived